cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: KIND THINS TRIPLE STACK @ Kroger!

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

Na, I ran that deal once already 😎. I was just confirming it was $3off2 now. 

Probably should have bought them both on one ticket, if you were going to get two at the time, and then addressed the matter with FR if you needed to.

ckaushal
Rewards Hunter

Nice stacking.what is DQ ?

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@ckaushal   Welcome to the boards!

DQ = digital coupon

I would recommend checking out the thread “Do You Speak Ibotta” for reference. There are so many acronyms to keep track of. Lol

Hope you find lots of deals here.
Happy shopping 🛒 

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  Glad you asked. 😂 

I had a IMHO pretty nice trip to my Kroger affiliate,Fry’s  yesterday (Friday).
Got the Kind thins, 2 boxes.  I’m obviously still learning this WWI (Wonderful World of Ibotta). 
Right before I went shopping, I read the Fetch fine print >doh!< required each box to be on a separate receipt to get the 1750, whereas IR said up to 5x per receipt. So, it was an experiment on my newbie part. 

Receipt 1: $6.99-$1.00 DQ-$2.00i-1750 Fetch=$2.24
IR disappeared

Receipt 2: $6.99-$1.00DQ-1750 Fetch=$4.24

So, I messed it up and ended up paying $6.48 for 2, or $3.24 each. Which is still OK, because I wanted to try them. I realize I could’ve forfeited the Fetch and gone with just the IR and paid $3.99 for the second box instead. It’s OK. 
Did I post a bad/ unworkable deal?

(I earned $19.85 or $20.85 in IR in that one Kroger trip.)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

But earlier you posted that you bought one for $2.24 on Wednesday.   The FETCH offer was limit=2, so I dont understand how you got 3 FETCH (1 from Wednesday and 2 from Friday)

As you said, if you had done one receipt on Friday, you would have been better off since you would have gained  25¢ - gotten the IR ($2) and lost the FETCH ($1.75)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta 

Ut oh. Another newbie mistake! I posted the deal I saw without having tried it myself yet. I thought I’d get to do it on Wednesday or Thursday, but it ended up being yesterday. Should I edit my original post? Or is it too late? Will you all forgive me?!? 🤦🏼‍♀️

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

lol....you are fine.   No need to edit your post.   I obviously did not read your initial post correctly. 

I don't know why I thought you bought on Wednesday.  You didn't actually say you did.

That is why I got so confused.    Sorry about that..

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  You are too kind. No harm, no foul! Am I still on Kroger deal stacking team?!? Lol.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

Most assuredly.  You were just featured on the Rising Stars team.    Keep up the good work  🤣

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta @Saipan 

THIS JUST IN-a different Fetch offer requiring both to be purchased on the same receipt! 

70DA4942-4151-4594-9350-6871E97DF80C.jpeg

0 Likes