cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Klipem

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Not sure if anyone else is using klipem.com.

Just received my first $2 refund direct to PayPal.

Screenshot_20220213-113315_Chrome.jpg

6 Replies

Re: Klipem

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  I just signed up! Thanks for sharing! Going to at least give it a try.it seems easy enough. And the offers weren't too bad.

I do have a question....there was one that said 4.49 for land o lakes butter......they didn't use the word "off" or phrase "you pay"....have you redeemed anything like this yet???

I wondering if it is 4.49 off of one purchase...or they are saying if you buy one and it's over 4.49 they will reimbursed the difference, so if your local store charged 4.99, you would get back .50 ???

Thoughts?? 

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY I've never heard of Klipem... How does it work?

Which other rebate app/site would you say it is most comparable/similar to?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11  Mine was actually $2 off LOL butter.  Do you have a screenshot of the offer?  I know some or for specific stores.

@Zombie  Maybe it's similar to coupons.com, but you can't print a coupon, you have to select an offer (before you shop I think) and then upload a receipt.  It took 2 days and I was reimbursed.

Amckinney7
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY 

• Are you still using?. I just saw an ad on cereal with this and thinking about stacking with IB. Any issues if you are still using 
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Amckinney7  I have been using it on occasion without problem.  I haven't been couponing much lately due to lack of time and personal difficulties, but I have used Klipem several times without any troubles. 

Amckinney7
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY 

Thank you 

0 Likes