mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Ibotta-Addict Thanks so much for posting! Got mine about 30 mins ago. 😋

0 Likes

Re: klondike reese's on fetch 100% back

123Save
Core Shopper

@Ibotta-Addict @mom2furkids @Icequeen813 

All- I’m curious to know your stats with Fetch. Feel free to share what you want. I’m asking because I don’t get many of the Fetch offers mentioned here.

I’ve used Fetch for a year. My 424 submitted receipts have earned 64K points, which I cashed out for $75 in Amazon & Target GCs.

Do you intentionally buy specific items just for the Fetch points? I guess when I initially create my shopping list, I check for sales, DQs, IRs and then Fetch.

Thanks in advance for sharing any feedback you may have.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@123Save  

85C7D26A-B488-444D-AD23-ED623FE2450A.png

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Ibotta-Addict , thanks for the heads up! 😋

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Ibotta-Addict  Sorry, I didn’t see your earlier post 

0 Likes

123Save
Core Shopper

Thanks @Icequeen813 

My 2021 receipts total $10,232 and earned me 55K points.

You managed to earn twice as many points as me with your 99 additional receipts. I guess you’re also a rewards whiz in the Fetch realm as well. 😊

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@123Save  We don’t always get the same products& some get at different times! Every receipt from restaurants, grocery store, convenience store are scanned to Fetch. 

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@123Save I joined Fetch in Feb 2020. To date I have scanned 680 receipts and earned 162,000 points. I am good about always scanning my receipts, but only occasionally shop solely to get Fetch points (today was one of those times). Like with Ibotta it needs to be something I use. For example the Rustic bread that's an FAO at Publix right now I bypassed. It may be free but I won't use it and don't have any family nearby to give it to. Most of my big points earners have come from something I was already buying with an Ibotta rebate. The majority of my receipts earn me 25 points with a few 50 points here and there. The Mtn Dew Rise FAO from Ibotta for example got me 50 points. Fetch is mostly an afterthought for me, so I appreciate the Community here and all those folks that are willing to post when they see a good deal! I will be using my current accumulated points to get giftcards from Amazon and eBay to buy Christmas gifts.

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I got mine!

0 Likes