cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's and Ibotta Cricut Deal Stacking

LizH4011
Core Shopper

My husband bought me a Cricut for Christmas...with a little help from me!! Seriously though, I'm glad he asked me for help finding the best deal! The Cricut Maker Bundle was $269.99 on Kohl's.com. After taxes, it was $286 and change. I bought a gift card covering about $36 on my Ibotta account and my husband bought one for about $250 on his account. We got back about $11 collectively. Kohl's gave me $50 Kohl's cash back and $13.50 in Kohl's rewards. I also shopped through Ibotta, so I'll be getting an extra 0.5% back too! Soooo excited to start looking into craft projects! 

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Kohl's and Ibotta Cricut Deal Stacking

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@LizH4011   

Good deal!

Back in October I found an unopened, probably returned Cricut Maker at WM for $150. I already have an older Cricut Explore, but I thought I’d either gift or sell either the older or newer machine. I was intrigued that the Maker purports to be good for cutting fabric.

My understanding with the Maker, is that the use of the Design Space app/website is free, but incurs a monthly fee if you want access to all the newer projects and all the fonts and designs ($10/month or $95/year for the basic and about $120/year for the premium).

Do you know if there’s a way to get a discount on that fee?

0 Likes

Re: Kohl's and Ibotta Cricut Deal Stacking

LizH4011
Core Shopper

Wow! That was a find! 

My sister-in-law uses designs she finds on Google Images. You can always do that as long as you're not selling what you make. I don't know of any discount for the official software, but I'll let you know if I do find a discount!

0 Likes