cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KOIA BOGO coupon

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I just received a text coupon for 1 free KOIA.  I had signed up a while ago and was SHOCKED to say the least!

You can follow this link for a BOGO coupon that you can print from your computer. 

https://drinkkoia.com/survey/

I just tried it and it is currently working.  Stack w/ Ibotta offers. 

Let me know it works out.

14 Replies

Re: KOIA BOGO coupon

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

It took a lot of doing, but I finally got the coupon to print out.

For some reason, after I entered the verify code, it just sat there.  After several attempts, I right clicked the blue Koia icon and opened it in a new tab.  I had to enter my email and verify code again and then it said I had to download the coupon printer software.  Once it was loaded, it printed the coupon.

Thank you.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01   Sometimes they print easily other times, not so much.

Glad you got it working.

For example, the Smartsource ones I have such a difficult time with, but I finally figured it out.  I download, then right click on the link that I downloaded and print from there. 

0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

I had no luck on printing this coupon. When I click on Print button, please wait and nothing happens. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I had some difficulties, but got it to print.  I went to Publix yesterday and bought two different flavors, submitted the receipt to Ibotta for $1.00 each and got credit for TWO items towards the Mid-Week bonus.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gsg  I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it is no longer available?  or try another browser?   I know @mmoore01 had a hard time, but he got it to work. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  That's great - so glad I shared the link.

0 Likes

CharMendez
Rewards Hunter

I bought two Koia drinks at Ralphs (Kroger brand store) today and they had the BOGO coupons tied to the top of the bottle, which is how I got my coupon. I'm glad to hear that we can stack the $1 off Ibotta rebates for those two drinks even though one was free! I was searching for an answer to that in the FAQ but couldn't find anything. Thank you so much for the clarification!

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY I missed this when you first posted. I’ve been getting the Koia smoothies at Whole Foods for a couple of weeks at $1.50 back. All four flavors have a separate offer, so it’s been a great way to achieve offers for bonuses. Last week, the bottles had BOGO coupons attached to them, which turned them into MM. Regardless,, they’re delicious, too! Just signed up to get this coupon. Thanks! I ended up going to Walgreens again tonight because of another bundle I put together that’s FAO when you stack it. I’ll post the details in a few minutes, but it’s 3 separate offers on a new line of facial products, Oxy Total Care Clarifying, which is meant for acne, of course. I never had acne in my life until the past year when my immune system went haywire, combined with wearing a mask Another great thing about Ibotta is that I’ve been able to get some very high-end facial products for little to nothing out of pocket. I’ve found quite a few that work really well and even smooth out the wrinkles.. In fact my skin looks better now than before I started the  immunosuppressant. 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@CharMendez I found the same coupon attached to the Koia smoothies at Whole Foods, which has separate rebate offers of $1.50 each. They’re delicious, too! I think I’ve purchase a dozen or more in the past two weeks. 

0 Likes