cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: KOIA BOGO coupon

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun  I only go to Whole Foods about once a month, when I have specific offers in mind.  The store is quite small and the aisles pretty close together, so I usually hit it up early on the weekend.  Thanks for the info - I think I see a shop in my future. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@CharMendez   2 products (even if 1 is free) is 2 Ibotta rebates - enjoy (run back and get more!)

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

And if you buy two different flavors (of Koia), it counts as two offers for bonuses!

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY I know all about the small store struggles. Just like food prices are higher in south Florida, so is the real estate. Everything is packed in down here. That’s why I shop after 8pm. Plenty of space to social distance myself, which in two days, will be much less of a concern because I’ll be considered fully vaccinated 🙌🏼 I’m still going to be cautious, but it’s a relief nonetheless. Also Whole Foods is only 1/4 mile from me and on the nightly route I take - Publix, Ulta Beauty, PetSmart, Whole Foods, Target,  Walgreens, CVS - to get my Shopkicks and grab any must-have offers. Surprisingly, I find at least two or three worthwhile offers almost every night at Whole Foods, and I’ve been able to try lots of new things. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun   I have CVS, Lidl and Shoprite walkable - Target and Walmart are a short car ride.  Stop and Shop is about a mile from my mom (and you all know I'm there several times a week).  Whole Foods is a hop on the highway in the opposite direction from everything else. 

0 Likes