cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger 1 cent MM - Mentos Pure Fresh Gum - 50 count ( Fresh Mint or Spearmint) (LIMIT3)

Rickibotta
Deal Master
Sale price: $1.99 after B5S5 less $1 KCB less $1 ibotta = 1 cent moneymaker

LIMIT=3

@RCKCreatEnt @Donna2 @Janet1964  @What @Welshcar

(oops........sorry...cut/pasted from another thread with tags)

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
5 Replies

Re: Kroger 1 cent MM - Mentos Pure Fresh Gum - 50 count ( Fresh Mint or Spearmint) (LIMIT3)

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Rickibotta: My KCB offer is loaded but is not yet active.  i expect the Switch to flip by morning....tomorrow I will make my run!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Re: Kroger 1 cent MM - Mentos Pure Fresh Gum - 50 count ( Fresh Mint or Spearmint) (LIMIT3)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

As we expected these activated overnight.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Janet1964
Super Saver

@What-Shot  Same here

What-Shot
Super Saver

Yes they did. I got my 3 FREE mentos and 5 FREE Dynasty Oreos this morning. Unfortunately, Undercover was out of stock.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot

So overwhelming all these apps and lists sometimes..  luckily I triple checked before checking out at kroger tonight..

I had 5 of the mentos and 2 undercover. I would not have been happy with myself.