Did you mean: 

Kroger: 10-Count True Lemon Drink Mixes - 33¢ MM WYB3

Rickibotta
Deal Master
Deal applies to:
  • True Lemon and Lime
  • Fruit Infusions
  • Energy Packets

Sale price:  99¢ after B5S5 less 55¢ ibotta less 55¢ KCB = 11¢ moneymaker  (limit 3)

FWIW, I hate these.  You may like them.   Anyway, I am trying different flavors this time, and I will make a whipping 33 cents......lol

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Kroger: 10-Count True Lemon Drink Mixes - 33¢ MM WYB3

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

That's a great deal. If I had a Kroger in my area, I would shop there a lot. My son loves these and I think they are ok. We like the MiO better and buy them often. Now, wouldn't that be a good product for Ibotta to have as an offer? Maybe one day it will show up on my app. Good job on the deal. Sorry you don't like them. Maybe you can doctor it up somehow. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Marethundsabre 

Oh, that is okay. 

I do like the Crystal Light mixes.  In fact I LOVE them.

Kroger had the Crystal Light on the go 10-count drink mixes on sale for 99¢ less 75¢ ibotta rebate. = 24¢

I ended up getting 25 boxes for $5.50 total because the last set of 5 also included 50¢ KCB (10¢X5).

So that was only 22¢ a box for something I love.  One of my best ibotta spends ever.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Wow, that is a great offer. I like those too but they are out of stock a lot or are a bit more expensive than I want to pay. Next time I see that offer, I think I will stock up on it. Giant has a lot of coupons for members and sometimes I am lucky and I get a manufacturer coupon. I have even emailed manufacturers asking if they have any coupons available. I tend to get a few coupons in my email inbox that way. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So, the Fruit Infusions are not qualifying items on this deal.   They do not meet the requirement of  .53 oz

0 Likes