cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger: 2 Edge Shaving Gels (7 oz) - 2¢ MM for the Pair

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Edge Shave Gel:  $2.99   
$2 Schick DQ is attaching to them  (limit 5)  

MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE THE 75¢ DQ CLIPPED OF THIS WILL NOT WORK

CLIP ONLY THE $2 SCHICK DG

$1 IR (limit 2)

So, $2.99X2= $5.98 less $4 DQ ($2X2) = $1.98 less $2 IR ($1X2) = 2¢ moneymaker

(You could get an additional 3 @ 99¢ each if you wanted by using the DQ to the max)

Or you could see if the IR resets.  I think there is a real good chance it would work.

(Go thru SCO, scan your Kroger card, scan the two shave gels, hit PAY NOW, and verify the $4 DQs came off.)

Then hit GO BACK to continue with your shopping

[thanks to kris from kk for posting comments on this deal]

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
10 Replies

Re: Kroger: 2 Edge Shaving Gels (7 oz) - 2¢ MM for the Pair

Saipan
Super Saver

@Rickibotta

I prefer cream/foam

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

Oh yes Saipan, but I prefer FREE

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Anybody else doing this freebie?  I now have gotten 6 free since this offer began last week

I got 10 last June as 10¢ moneymaker total, so that is now 16 free with moneymaker on all 16 of 16¢

Anybody know if these dry up?  They have not been 'used'

Saipan
Super Saver

@Rickibotta

I know this may sound crazy, but this thought started rolling around my head and I started getting concerned. You don't use, or are planning to, use the Scotchbrite pads as shaving gel applicators?

I mean it would be a way to make use of them. But I would think you would have to be really careful.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

You already know my skin is as silky smooth as my game is 

craignix12
Deal Sharer

I know this may sound crazy, but this thought started rolling around my head and I started getting concerned. You don't use, or are planning to, use the Scotchbrite pads as shaving gel applicators?

I mean it would be a way to make use of them. But I would think you would have to be really careful

0 Likes

craignix12
Deal Sharer

I know this may sound crazy, but this thought started rolling around my head and I started getting concerned. You don't use, or are planning to, use the Scotch Brite pads as shaving gel applicators?

I mean it would be a way to make use of them. But I would think you would have to be really careful.

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@craignix12 

No, I decided to use them as toilet paper.

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! You get points for that one!! That was the perfect response. I'm still laughing! 🤣

0 Likes