cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger - 2 LOVE CORN - 4 oz (FREE - LIMIT 2)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So I recently finished off my love corn and found myself at the store looking at then.   

Then all the stars aligned.   B5S5 sale.  IR.  KCB.   FREE

Love Corn 4-oz:   $1.49 after B5S5 less $1 IR less $1 KCB = FREE (limit 2)

These are one of my very favorite things I found on Ibotta.  Think corn nuts but better.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
3 Replies

Re: Kroger - 2 LOVE CORN - 4 oz (FREE - LIMIT 2)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So I have decided the Sea Salt is the one I like best.   I tried the BBQ and Cheesy ones as well.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

Sadly, no Ibotta rebate for me. Guess I've maxed it out previously. I did have a KCB offer for .50 so when I shopped on Friday I picked up two bags for .99 each which I'm happy with. I really like these and if it weren't for Ibotta I would have been missing out! The vegan cheesy is my favorite, with sea salt being a close second. I have a bag of the BBQ but haven't tried them yet. I have no doubt I'll enjoy them however. 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta 

I love the salt and vinegar ones but can only find them at the super Kroger's. I used up all my Kroger offers when they were on sale for $2.50 - $1 each IR and same for Kcb. Still was worth it. I need to see if the 5for$5 is at my Kroger. I don't usually get the same deals as you post.☹️

0 Likes