cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger: 4 Bags Butterfinger, Crunch, or Baby Ruth Minis (4¢ mm)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Deal requires DQ and Swagbucks.

Click the 50¢ DQ.

$3.49 less 50¢ DQ = $2.99 each X4 = $11.96 less $12 SB ($6 SB WYB2 X2) = 4¢ mm.

(You could just get 2 bags if you like, and it would be a 2¢ mm)

The SB offer is currently a maximum of two submissions per day, for the total of 4 bags.  In theory, this should work thru Tuesday when the DQ expires.  Of course, the SB may decrease or disappear before then.  But if all continues as is, it would basically be 16 FREE bags of minis.  Expiration of my bags was March 2023, so they will be good for Halloween if you don't eat them before then.

These did NOT auto-accept.  I submitted for manual review last night, and it was approved this morning.

Rickibotta_0-1655054891642.png

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
5 Replies

Re: Kroger: 4 Bags Butterfinger, Crunch, or Baby Ruth Minis (4¢ mm)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So I did this deal again today (Sunday).  Once again, the auto-accept did not work for SB, so I requested manual review again..  Paid out late Sunday evening.  Another 4¢ moneymaker n the 4 bags.

As expected the DQ (5 times) was reusable today after already using it yesterday.

@cjwoody are you trying to accumulate candy again this year?  You still have time to redeem Monday and Tuesday.

UPDATE. Round 3.  Picked up 3rd set of 4 bags this morning.  Receipt under manual review.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  I don’t have a Kroger, so haven’t been doing this particular deal, but yeah, definitely accumulating candy for the kiddos.  Lots of snickers fun size, baby ruth, and crunch bars for sure.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

FINAL BRAG:  16 Bags of Crunch Minis (9.8 oz) - 16¢ moneymaker

20220615_034506.jpg

  

Regular price:   $4 X 16 bags = $64

Each Trip:  4 bags @ $2.99 = $11.96 less $12 SB ($6 SB WYB2 X2) = 4¢ moneymaker X4 trups = 16¢ mm on 16 bags

Total for 16 bags after SB/DQ = 16¢ moneymaker

Rickibotta_0-1655278923881.png

Rickibotta
Deal Master

This is still not a bad deal for those accumulating Halloween candy, even though the DQ has expired

$3.49 each X4 = $13.96  less $12 SB ($6 SB WYB2X2) = $1.96 for 4 bags  (49¢ per bag)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Still 49¢ per bag with SB offer.   Has anyone found anything else to stack with it?

0 Likes