cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger: 4 FREE Packs - Chips Ahoy Golden Candy Chip (AGT Edition - 12.4 oz only)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

America's Got Talent Edition - 12.4 oz only

Regular price = $2.50 less $1 IR less $1 KCB = 50¢ each

Get 4 for $2      less $2 ($1X2 WYB2) Checkout51 = FREE for 4 packs

Get 5 for $2.50 less $2 ($1X2 WYB2) Checkout51 = 50¢ total for 5 packs

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
5 Replies

Re: Kroger: 4 FREE Packs - Chips Ahoy Golden Candy Chip (AGT Edition - 12.4 oz only)

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  Well, they are $2.99 here in Cali, but still a good deal to stock up for my grandkids. They are bottomless pits 🤣

Re: Kroger: 4 FREE Packs - Chips Ahoy Golden Candy Chip (AGT Edition - 12.4 oz only)

Dean

@Rickibotta  Thanks for the heads up about Checkout51. I used the Ibotta BOGO to get two packages but didn’t know about the extra offer. This gets me closer to cashing out from CO51 sometime next year. 😬

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Glad to see you are getting some benefit out of c51. 

I have been getting 2 kinder eggs every week for $1.79 rebate because Meijer has them $1.25 each, so I am only paying 71 cents for both after rebate

The good thing about c51 is it is easy to look at all offers once they reset on Thursday, and add anything you may buy if it was cheap enough, then those are the things in the back of your mind for that week. 

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

@Welshcar Since you’re in California, I thought you might be interested in this the multiples of 3 deal at Ralph’s, bringing them down to $1.88 each:

39185FD8-F7D9-4DAC-A30C-71F51970A8E1.jpeg

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta @Dean   Checkout 51 has been one of the easiest apps to use for cash back.  I have never had any receipt or app issues when using it.  I wish they had more products so that I could use it more often. 

0 Likes