cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Kroger: 5 FREE M&M Crunchy Cookie Sharing Size 7.4 oz YMMV

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

I just got back from Kroger but even though the cookie m&m's scanned and matched,  Ibotta rejected them and I didn't get credit for the 3 I bought. I won't put in a tkt on these, as they shouldn't have matched. But like you the offer on my kcb disappeared along with the Hall's cough drops I got and I think they will come through.  I did get some mayo off the clearance shelves (05/2024 exp date, yea!) and a fao Perfect bar, so I finished my wwb easily.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

Sorry to hear about the M&Ms.  Did the item just not credit, or did they send an email or something indicating they were rejected?  This is the first instance I have heard of it not crediting except for the RED, WHITE. AND BLUE varieties that were not a match.  Glad all else was good

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

NEW FETCH OFFER:  $1.25 OFF

So, an additional rebate starting today.  Fetch Has $1.25 off the Crunchy Cookie sharing size 7.4 oz.  LIMIT=

There also is a FETCH rebate for 50% off 1.35 or 2.83 oz pack (also limit 1).  The 1.35 oz is on sale for 33 cents, so one would be 16 cents.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

It originally showed up on the matched offers after scanning and went into pending.  Once it paid out it was less than I expected.  I checked and my 3 m&m pkgs didn't go through.  I won't start a ticket because they will eventually ask for a picture of the front and back of the product.  I only got 3(wanted 5+) and Fetch gave me 750 pts for 1 of them and I think my kcb will go through.  Besides $1.50 is a good deal anyway. Tomorrow I am getting both the Dove bar and the cc m&m's for the Fetch 100% back offer.  That and all the other candy I have stashed is much more than I ought to have. 

0 Likes

amyinoh
Core Shopper

My Fetch rebate is 50% back on the share size and 100% back on the individual pack. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

My $3.75 KCB  (75¢X5) came thru overnight, and I also did the 10¢ SB, so that locks in my 10¢ moneymaker on the 5 Sharing size bags of Crunchy cookie.  I hope someone else was able to do the same..

0 Likes

PT00
Core Shopper

Yesterday I had 100% on the share size and 50% on the individual. I bought the share size yesterday and today I have 3 additional Fetch offers (plus the one I didn't do yesterday).

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

I found the medium (2.83 oz) in a display at my store for $1.50 with the Halloween candy. 

0 Likes

PT00
Core Shopper

Used my 50% off Fetch on the Sharing Size and they gave me 2 new offers.

$1.43 moneymaker 

Screenshot_20221002-152722.png

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

My $2.25 (3@ $.75) came through. Free would have been better but I'm happy. I'm going tomorrow for more Fetch deals. These taste like tiny Nestles crunch bars in m&m candy coating.  The name had me imagining tiny oreo cookie crumbles inside the candy coating. 

0 Likes