cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger: 80¢ MM on 2 Wasa Gluten Free Original Crispbread

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So I was looking for a deal on a cracker product and stumbled onto this.  I have never seen a deal on the gluten free Wasa before.

Sale price:  $3.59 X2 = $7.18 less $3.59 IR (WYB2) less $3.59 KCB (WYB2)= 80¢ moneymaker on two

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Kroger: 80¢ MM on 2 Wasa Gluten Free Original Crispbread

Saipan
Super Saver

Yep.

I prefer the WW though.

@Rickibotta 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

Then you can buy WW for $3.29, and pay $1..54 after 75¢ KCB and $1 IR

I am just posting the deal,  I don't eat these.......lol.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@Rickibotta

You must be making your list to visit the store before the Beavers get on the field?

Got it. None of them taste like German Chocolate Cake, let alone Chocolate Cake. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

The Beavers are going down under the lights in West Lafayette.  BTFU

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@Rickibotta

I saw the Bball team play in person a couple years back before that guard went to the pros. They could have won the tourney, challenged for it as it was if I remember right.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

They would have had a real good shot.  I still watch that game.  It is still one of the best Purdue basketball games I have ever seen.  It was a soul-crushing loss on one hand, but I still felt really good about it in the end.  Carsen Edwards set the record for most 3s in the tournament - 28, and he did it in only 4 games.   Had they made it to the championship game, he may have had 40 to 45, and that would have been a record for the ages.

I mean they were up by 3 points with 5.9 seconds left, and they missed a rebound on a missed free throw that cost them.  They lost in overtime against the eventual tournament winners, Virginia.  Should have made it to the final 4.  But they actually were lucky to win the prior game.  So it is what it is.

This year's team is probably better.  We have a 7'4" Canadian who some have said may be 7'6" now.  He ay be better than our starting center that is a 3rd time pre-season all-american.  And we have a 2nd team preseason all american.

But ya never know.   

Saipan
Super Saver

Dude was phenomenal in college. Hoping he can establish himself in pros. 

I prefer the Multi Grain (currently have 8 packs). I have tried Rye and Gluten Free.

@Rickibotta 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So I like the gluten free ones even less than the regular Rye ones.  I am just not a Wasa guy.

But for an 80 cent moneymaker, it is okay I guess.

0 Likes