cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger - 99¢ Softsoap Foaming Hand Soap Starter Kit (Dispenser + 2 Tablets)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Sale Price $4.99 less $2 KCB less $2 IR = 99¢

Like an alka seltzer.  Fill dispenser with water, plop in the tablet, and voila.

(Except it doesn't fix heartburn.   It like keeps your hands and stuff clean)

Linky below to the product video

Just fill, drop, and foam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLmmBz2PgkM

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Foaming hand soap tablets from Softsoap are an easy way to refill liquid hand soap while creating less plastic waste. Hand soap tablets can be used in a reus...
0 Likes
11 Replies

Re: Kroger - 99¢ Softsoap Foaming Hand Soap Starter Kit (Dispenser + 2 Tablets)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  What is it with our fascination with soap products?  I wish I had Kroger. I would definitely try it (although as we all know, we both have plenty of soap). As for the Grove Co products at Target (SK), I keep waiting for them to go on clearance.  It seems as if they can't give these away. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

IKR.   

Especially since Kroger recently had a $1 deal on a foaming soap, and I bought 4 of them. 

Some people just add a bit of regular hand soap to the foaming ones, fill it up with water, and then it goes a lot further.  So the fact I have maybe 30 of the regular Softsoap pimps, is made even worst if 'I am trying to cut down soap for foam....lol.

Anyway, the Softsoap pump was a unicorn at my Krogers;  not even a spot I could see on the shelf.    I really wanted this too. 

( I asked a worker stocking that area at Target, and they said they have been stocking this regularly, so it seems to be selling through here.  What alternatives are there to refill the 3 pumps - concentrate, hand/dish soaps)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   I just saw postings on IG

JR Watkins and Softsoap are both on clearance at CVS - up to 90% off.  (Softsoap is unmarked)

JR Watkins is on Ibotta (but I only see the refill on my Ibotta) - for a MM

I haven't checked this out myself

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I never find these unmarked clearance at any of my CVS.  The had Doritos and like 9 other things that one week, and none of my stores had them the very day those vids were posted.  But, I am gonna go check these out.   thanks

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   I haven't checked my store which never seems to have clearance either.  Do you still have the Ibotta offer for the JR Watkins pump on Ibotta? 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

My only IR is for the refills, but I do not have either the pump or refill at CVS here.

Not that they are OOS, but they are not even showing up at all when I search.

(EDIT:  Do you mean the regular 11 oz gel hand soap pump  that is like $4.99 normally)

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

All the Softsoap I scanned on my phone and the red box scanned up regular price.

I did take one to the register just to make sure; same thing.

I couldn't even find any of the watkins stuff.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I struck out too

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Probably spent $1.50 in gas for a no-go.  I wonder if I do that 8 times a month and wasted $12

And on the 9th I get a $4 item for free, in reality it is a net loss of $8 for the 9 trips.

I never thought about it as much as I do now that gas is $3, and it will be worse when it is $4.

(I don't really know how many times a month I go on a wild goose chase like this, but you get my point.  Obviously I tend to try to do things like this several at a time, so it likely isn't often.)