cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KROGER: Airheads Xtremes Bites or Soft Filled Bites - 6 oz $0.39 thru May 12 (limit 3)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I usually try to find these when they end up FREE, but the KCB expires May 12 (Wednesday), and 

I’m not trying to see if they end up cheaper on Wednesday itself.

The Xtremes Bites and Soft Filled bites 6 oz peg bags are at regular price $1.89.   

There is a 75¢ KCB and 75¢ ibotta rebate, making them 39¢ each   (limit = 3)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
6 Replies

Re: KROGER: Airheads Xtremes Bites or Soft Filled Bites - 6 oz $0.39 thru May 12 (limit 3)

mickootay
Skilled Saver

I should try and get them before the deal expires.  I send all these peg bags to my son in care packages. The smaller ones work best since he shares with his squadron. Merci is also at 4.99, with 1.50 ibotta,  and 1.50 KCB. Not as great as the Walgreens deal, but they are all out of stock in a 50 mile radius, and I'm so very partial to those chocolates! 

Re: KROGER: Airheads Xtremes Bites or Soft Filled Bites - 6 oz $0.39 thru May 12 (limit 3)

mickootay
Skilled Saver

Also, check your kroger digital coupons. I have a FREE So Delicious Dairy Free Pairings Yogurt Alternative product that popped up yesterday.  

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mickootay 

It looks like there may be some Merci @ WG nearby.  I may have to check them out for $1 a box.

(I picked up the So Delicious on Tuesday)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta hope you find some Merci at your local Walgreens! Can't beat that price! Good you redeemed the freebie at Kroger! 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The KCB and ibotta both reset on this.   

So you can get another 3 Airheads 6-oz peg bags for $0.39.

This is with the deal at full price, and the KCB offer ends May 26, so you can see what the price is next week, or if you want to live dangerously wait to see the price on May 26.

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@RickibottaThey are $2.29 at my Ralph’s. Seems everything is more expensive in California.

I had to laugh when last night’s news said national average gas price is $3. It ranges from $3.89 to $4.69 for regular in my area 😩

0 Likes