cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger- Barilla Chickpea Casarecce pasta MM

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

My Kroger has the Barilla Chickpea Casarecce pasta marked down to .91 (I'm in GA). I had a Catalina for $1.00 off one box but there's also a DC for .75. That is in addition to $1.00 back with Ibotta and KCB for $1.00. I know that technically a Kroger DC and CB aren't supposed to stack, but mine always have (fingers crossed I didn't just jinx myself by typing that!). Anyway, this item becomes a nice MM (even without a coupon) if it's marked down at your location.

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Kroger- Barilla Chickpea Casarecce pasta MM

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mom2furkids I've had at least 4 Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky's with Barilla chickpea or red lentil pasta, I got 3-4 catalinas on deck, last time I got a McSTACKsky I used a 75¢ Kroger digital coupon

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt I've done this deal several times myself stacking a coupon with Ibotta and KCB, but this is the first time I've found the pasta for less than $2.49. Hoping others out there have the same markdown as my store has. I prefer the rotini, but this was too good to pass up!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mom2furkids I've also scored 4-5 Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky's with Barilla pesto. The last one I redeemed is set to expire July 21 and hopefully will reset, Ibotta has another offer for it and I hope it will stick around long enough to coincide with a new Kroger cash back deal for Barilla pesto, and I have a Kroger digital coupon on deck for it

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@mom2furkids  Nice find!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mom2furkids not too long ago I finished a thing of leftover chickpea casarecce, red lentil corkscrew pasta, pesto - all Barilla - and mashed and crushed plant based meat substitute patties - 2 IncogMEATo and 1 Ozo after reheating it in a QuikTrip microwave 

Do you have a dog, cat, or 1 or more of each?

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt  I also had the Barilla Pesto DC and was able to stack with KCB and Ibotta. You can't go wrong with pesto for .29! And I appreciate the recipe suggestion! I have some plant based burgers in the freezer. What a terrific idea to use them up. Easy meal idea AND it makes space for more good deals! LOL

When I first started using mom2furkids as my email/username 20 years ago I had 4 dogs and 5 cats (no children). The last of that crew crossed the Rainbow Bridge in 2015 and no new ones showed up on my doorstep (they were all rescues or strays). This past December my one human child begged for a cat so I adopted two sisters. So for now I'm a furmom to just two cats. 😊