cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger Creamette / Barilla $3.89 Moneymaker + Barnana $1 + Sidral Mundet

Rickibotta
Deal Master

For KCB, offers may not be 'active' until Friday.  Check KCB screen and select SHOP ALL ITEMS to verify:

Sidral Mundet Apple Soda  (1.5 litre bottles):   99¢ each X3 = $2.97 less $1 KCB WYB3 less $1 IR WYB3 = 97¢ for all 3

Barnana Plantain Tortilla Chips  (4 oz):              $3 less $1 KCB less $1 IR = $1 (limit 5)

Creamette Pasta (any size):                                $1.25 less $1.38 KCB = 14¢ moneymaker  (limit 1)

Barilla Ready Pasta Pouch                                  $1.25 less $1 KCB less $1 IR = 75¢ moneymaker (limit 5), or $3.75 mm on 5

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
8 Replies

Re: Kroger Creamette / Barilla $3.89 Moneymaker + Barnana $1 + Sidral Mundet

Rickibotta
Deal Master

It looks like the SHOP ALL ITEMS is now attaching to the KCB offer, so it should be safe to purchase now.  If you happened to purchase Wednesday, I wish you luck.   Redemption is just hit and miss when items are not 'attached' to the offers.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

There are more new offers this morning as well. Core bars, ZenWtr and several for Kind products! 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

My $1 Barilla Ready Pasta has reset again in ibotta.  

Mine is no longer a moneymaker since I used the KCB already.

However, my son loves these (as in all things we disagree), so I am getting 5 more for $1.25 total AS.

Good way to accumulate offers for bonuses, so get one for a quarter after IR.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

The ZenWtr 33.8 oz is part of the B5S5 sale. I don't have an Ibotta rebate any longer, but I do have a KCB for $1.00 good up to 2X. The Zenwtr is .50 when buying 5 participating items, so this could be either a $1.00 MM on 2 or 4 free when buying 4. Also a great filler item if you need an extra to get your count right for the sale!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mom2furkids 

Awesome find.  Wish my store carried them.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

My $1 Barilla Ready Pasta has reset again again in ibotta.  

Mine is no longer a moneymaker since I used the KCB already.

However, my son loves these (as in all things we disagree), so I am getting 5 more for $1.25 

Good way to accumulate offers for bonuses, so at least get one for a quarter after IR.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta  thanks for the update on the ready pasta reset. I'll get more for my food pantry box. And if I find 2 Zenwtr's I am getting 'em. I like the flavor of the water.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

And the Poland Springs

And the Crystal light

0 Likes