Kroger-decent small haul this morning

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

20210617_090100.jpg2 Gilberts sausage-2/$7-.75kcb-$3IB=$3.25($1.62 each

2 Vienetta cakes $11-$11fetch-$5fetch unilever bonus=$5MM

2 18ct kroger eggs $1.94 (.97 each DC)

1 barilla pesto $3.29-$1kcb-$1ibotta=$1.29

1 undercover snack(I love these) $3.99-$2KCB-$2IB=.01MM

2 sargento sliced chz 2/$7-$2coupon peelies($1 peelie on each pack)=$5(2.50 each) I think there is still coup on coup.com if no peelies) I already used the coup.com so was glad to see peelies. I think kroger chz is on sale cheaper, but the sargento Swiss slices I bought are my fav so I splurged.

All in all I paid at the register $32.20-$6.05IB-$16fetch-$6KCB=$4.15.

(Side note...I'm really good about scanning my reciepts on fetch and had enough to cash out a $10 GF and use towards the $32.20 balance so I actually paid $22.20 at the registerπŸ˜€ I'm happy!

11 Replies

Re: Kroger-decent small haul this morning

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Donna2  Great haul! I love to see these posts 😍

I still can’t find the elusive Vienetta!

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Welshcar It took me over a month to finally find it. Was driving me NUTZ seeing it on fetch everyday. Im.in AZ so icecream(anything cold) is an important part of our diet in the heat lol. I just kept checking the good humor website locator and finally one day it was there in a zip code not to far from me. When it was reset on fetch this morning I went straight to that frys instead of my usual one. Now I have 3 of those things in my freezer

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  You go girl!   I want to try the undercover snacks, but just can't find a good enough deal, plus I'm afraid I'll eat the whole bag.  Where to next?

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY I did eat a whole bag of them lol. Crunchy and dark chocolate...so good.

Next I'm swinging into WM to get the nestle splash water. I printed the $1 coup.com to use. Want to see if I can find the lifewtr probiotic and the babybell probiotic. I doubt they have them but haven't really looked that hard for them.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2 Double check on the Nestle - mine was .75/2 (but that could have been because I did it before)

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  Sorry for being a backseat couponer

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY no I'm glad you said that! I hadn't noticed that and would have found out the hard way when scanning my reciept that I had to buy 2. Thank you thank you! For your thoughts!

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY oh wait....I was able to print out 2 coupons for the water. SWEET! Should end up being about .19 each YaY! I'm thirsty

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Donna2  Nice  haul! I wish we had Kroger& Shoprite

0 Likes