cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger eCoupon/Ibotta Stack on Hellmann's Vegan Mayo

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

$4.29-1.00 IR-1.50 KeCoupon=$1.79

i have tried this variety of Hellman's and was pleasantly surprised by the creamy texture and normal flavor.

2F0B4CC2-6F88-43D3-9096-CA89B095BAF5.jpeg

2B6F914B-EA7E-42B0-8695-45105629CCBB.jpeg

6 Replies

Re: Kroger eCoupon/Ibotta Stack on Hellmann's Vegan Mayo

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj 

What is a Kecoupon?  Where do I get it?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  I meant Kroger eCoupon which is available for clipping on Kroger's website or on their app.  My local affiliate is Pick n Save so I use their app to do the clippin'

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj 

Oh sorry.  I have only heard it simply called DQ because it is a digital coupon and you only can get a DQ from within the app.   So I have just never heard of it called anything else.   I get lost with all the multiple abbreviations.   Thanks for the explanation. 

Good deal if you like it.   Wish I could find a good deal on the regular mayo for under a few bucks.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  it's good that you asked that question because it can be confusing trying to follow the lingo used for various stores.  So in this particular instance, eCoupon (Kroger's verbiage on the paper receipt)=DQ (digital coupon) which shouldn't be confused with PQ (paper coupon).  👻

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj 

or MQ (Manufacturers coupon) - I typically only use this if it comes from a Sunday paper., because I typically indicate specifically for  peelie, blinkie, or hang tag.

or SQ (store coupon) - literally use this only if it is stated as store coupon when it can be stacked with any other type of MQ

I see some also use IPQ for internet printed, but I never use this because I am not sure where else you print a coupon from if not the internet.  

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Yup, that's what I'm talking about.

0 Likes