cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger FAS GFB Gluten Free Protein Bites

Tikiki
Core Shopper

B8A17E84-9B59-4426-AF08-CFA0A648DD40.jpeg

This GFB deal is a BFD!!! (Big Fabulous Deal! 😉)

4.50 (some are higher-this was the dark chocolate+coconut) 1.50KCB (up to 2x)-1.50i (up to 2x)-1.50SB(up to 5x)=FAS

Caveat: Even though the GFBs were the ONLY item on my receipt, not surprisingly, SB didn’t recognize the item and thus I have a pending ticket.🙄 That said, I love these so much, I’d pay $1.50 a package for them! 😋 

13 Replies

Re: Kroger FAS GFB Gluten Free Protein Bites

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@mom2furkids @Xiao @RCKCreatEnt 

Tagging you all as Kroger shoppers…

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Tikiki Thank you! I don't do SB, however like you, I will pay $1.50 for these. I have only had the Coconut + Cashew and they are yummy. But I tend to love all things coconut! 😄

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@mom2furkids I go cookoo for coconut!🤪 🥥 I think it’s the chewy texture. (I think that’s why I can’t get enough of those coconut Core bars!!!)

wymanteacher
Shopper

I can't find the coupon on Kroger. Where did you see it at? 🙂 

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@wymanteacher It's under the cashback offers. Just in case you aren't familiar, go to Menu in the top left corner, then scroll all the way down to Savings. Then select Cashback. The cashback offers don't come off at the register. After redemption, they typically show under your cash earned after two days then you can send it to your shopper's card or save up and cash out to PayPal. (My apologies if I'm telling you things you already know!)

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Tikiki Check your KA for new cashback offers this morning. I have one for $2.49 back on the oh-so-yummy Coconut Core bar. Makes it .50 for me which I will happily pay! 😋

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@mom2furkids    Ooooh! Yes! It was there, as well as $1.25 KCB for the PB Core Bar. Thank you so much for the heads up. I know I’ve found the PB at my KA…I can’t remember if they had the cocoa or not, but thanks to you, I shall soon find out! 

Gsg
Core Shopper

Anyone had luck with getting the credit back from SWagbucks? I don’t …. It went for manual review and got response product not eligible. Same thing happened for Disney string cheese also. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Gsg 

SB should be ashamed of themselves.  And they definitely are not transparent.

Why is it that they can't find these offers on our receipts.

It seems to me when SB enters into agreements with a particular store for an offer, they would verify their system would recognize whatever the store calls the item. It is not our fault an item is not recognized.  And they do not work in good faith to fix things either.

How hard would it be to provide an area to add a short note when submitting for manual review?   Such as:

"Hey SB, if you go to MEIJER.COM and search for the item# to the left of CHECKOUTLANE CANDY on the receipt, you will find it is the NESTLE CRUNCH SINGLES.  QTY is 5, so please award me the 500 SB I earned,"

At times, I literally believe these guys should be put out of business.  I just know for the first $350 I earned in 7 weeks, I had no issues at all.  And since then nothing passes auto-accept.   They don't even bother responding to my manual reviews half the time.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes