cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger in Florida?

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I noticed a commercial on TV advertising Kroger Delivery.  OK.  But it was a local channel and I didn't know there were any Kroger stores in Florida.

I went to the Kroger web site and they showed Lucky as part of the Kroger chain, but all the Lucky grocery stores pulled out of Florida before the Pandemic.

I am not aware of any Kroger stores in Brevard County.  I am guessing there may be some in Orlando, but I am not driving 60+ miles one way.

Are there plans to bring Kroger to more of Florida?

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Kroger in Florida?

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Wehh-ell that'll be the day! 

So far the only Kroger imprints in Florida are 1 - maybe more - Harris Teeter in Fernandina Beach, Litman? Littman? Littmann? Jewelry south of the Panhandle, and Tom Thumb convenience stores on the Panhandle 

The Palm Beach-Broward-Dade cluster is loaded with move-ins from Cincinnati and Dayton, and Kroger is Cincinnati born and based, it's particularly big in the Midwest and southeast. It's amazing that Midwest emigres haven't successfully lobbied Kroger in already and give Publix and Winn Dixie competition 

Meanwhile north and mid Atlantic Yankee move-ins seem to have gotten Wawa into the Tampa Bay area

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

Kroger has opened warehouses in Florida for delivery only service. As far as I know they don’t plan on opening any stores. 

if you download the app you should be able to place an order. Not sure if you’d get an actual receipt so not sure how this fits with Ibotta so I haven’t tried. There was an article from a while back. I’ll see if I can find a link. 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01  They started delivery service , I see they truck on my street& got a flyer in my mail..

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I just checked and Kroger will deliver for $9.95 or ship for free (minimum order $35).  I am at least 90 miles from their hub in Groveland, FL.  That's a long way to go for delivery.

I see great deals all the time posted here and on other sites for Kroger.  I wonder if delivery service includes those deals?  Unfortunately, I don't see an Online Grocery or Pickup/Delivery option in Ibotta.  I am surprised that Kroger doesn't have an Online option in Ibotta.

Has anyone placed an online order with Kroger?  Is there a way I don't see to submit the receipt to Ibotta?

0 Likes