cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: KROGER: Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese $1.90MM

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta 

Stop and Shop has the 2% box Velveeta on clearance for $2.51 (ymmv)- so I bought 4 (on Sunday) and submitted to SB for $7 and Ibotta for $4.  I was going to wait for the CAT promo - but I was afraid they wouldn't be on the shelf anymore. Maybe they'll still be a few around by next weekend. 

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta I am said guinea pig, LOL! I can confirm that the cat did successfully print this morning. I bought 4 of the Velveeta shells and cheese as my IR for those was $1.00.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mom2furkids  Thanks for confirming! I'm in SB limbo til Sunday.

Ss59
Deal Sharer

Follow-up confirmation: I made the purchases suggested by Nikkimcniknik and Rickibotta.  I made 4x Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese in 1 transaction and 4 x Velveeta Shells and Cheese in the second @ King Soopers in Colorado. I received the $4/4 cat on each transaction.  

0 Likes

kty
Saver

@Eyegottaibotta SB paid out yesterday. But today the new purchase goes to review again 😠

0 Likes

Re: KROGER: Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese $3.40 MM

PT00
Skilled Saver

I am still in Swagbucks limbo. They finally completed the review and they did it wrong. Still missing credit. Mine are both for 1.00 😭

Screenshot_20221101-145945.png

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

@kty Good news and good luck with round 2. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Big drama for me.

Initial transaction did not print my $4 catalina, and while I ultimately got it on a subsequent transaction, I did not get any SB.

After first transaction did not print a cat, I discussed with CS, and I mentioned that there was a 'blank' catalina sticking out of the machine, and could that mean that it was out of paper, and could they change the paper and see if the $4 cat came out?  They explained that basically I am an idiot and that is not how it works, and the machine probably wasn't out of paper.  So I let them know I was going to go to a different register and do another transaction to test it before just giving up and contacting Catalina   (I have contacted Catalina before and it is not a fun experience)   And I explained that it meant I would be coming back after purchase to return something for sure.

When I completed this second transaction,  I explained to the cashier what buttons to hit so she did not apply my shopper card balance.   She messed it up, and the whole transaction was paid from my shopper card balance.   But I did get my $4 catalina.

I then returned things from my first transaction, and they marred the original receipt as they do.

Then the horror hit me..........ugggh.

While ibotta paid out my rebates from this second receipt, SB did not.   It failed, and I opened a ticket.  They just rejected my request, because the receipt basically looks like I ultimately paid nothing since it was paid with 'Customer Relations'.  Submitting to SB from my initial receipt is not an option either since the receipt has ink all thru my Kraft.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

PT00
Skilled Saver

I am also in SB hell. Still trying to get paid from my first transaction (before the Catalina came out). Have opened 2 tickets already and now they are saying I must fill out a form for further review and to make sure it doesn't get duplicated. I'm not sure if I should give up or pursue it further. Any advice? Basically they don't get that my allowed 2 receipt submissions per week were done on the same receipt.

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

Buy 5, get $5 has ended but these are still a moneymaker with the new Catalina, CDC or Alexa offers.

Kraft.CDC.jpgVelvetta.CDC.jpg