cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger Monthly Freebie Thread: FREE Product DQ (Best-Customer Bonus)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Each month, Kroger provides a DQ for one free item as a BEST-CUSTOMER BONUS coupon..

You can find your freebie in a few ways:

• From ALL COUPONS TAB, search for 'FREE' 
  • From ALL COUPONS TAB, filter by BEST-CUSTOMER BONUS
  • You may receive an email from Kroger with title similar to 'Your free product coupon has arrived from Kroger!', and you can click the CLIP COUPONS  button from there

They are targeted to your shopping habits, and I tend to get peanut butter or eggs for the most part.  I like those freebies.  Hopefully others also get things they prefer.  For example, I would not be happy if I got a FREE Seltzer water or WASA Crispbread ....lol

I plan on posting updates to this same thread each month to track what I received, and that will serve as a reminder to others to check their DQs to find their monthly freebie.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
7 Replies

Re: Kroger Monthly Freebie Thread: FREE Product DQ (Best-Customer Bonus)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

My October Kroger freebie is for Kroger Large Eggs – 18 count carton. 

EXPIRES:  November 6, 2022

CLIP YOUR DQ NOW SO YOU DON'T FORGET

What did you get?

Rickibotta_0-1665094148284.png

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

Whoa! Eggs are the new gold... What a deal! I didn't get anything except the apple mtn dew 20oz... Maybe later.

0 Likes

amyinoh
Core Shopper

I have free Sargento sliced cheese. 

0 Likes

amyinoh
Core Shopper

Are you sure? Rickbotta and I got that too earlier in the week. This is a new one that didn’t load until late today. 

0 Likes

Amydstotts
Saver

@Rickibotta 

I stopped getting best customer coupons about a year ago.  Never got them on my original card, but I opened an account in my son's name.  That card got them for a couple of years.  I contacted customer service and they said I must not have bought anything to trigger them...nothing at all???  I've bought plenty of stuff, like eggs, kroger ice cream...well, plenty.  They just don't know what is going on so they give me that generic answer.  It's so frustrating.

0 Likes

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

This month I was blessed with 1 free Kroger salad dressing, which we use a lot of. So, for us, a good (not great) deal.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

My October Kroger freebie is for ONE (1) Kroger Brand Peanut Butter, 15 - 16 oz., any variety

EXPIRES:  December 4, 2022

CLIP YOUR DQ NOW SO YOU DON'T FORGET

What did you get?

Rickibotta_0-1667291029909.png

0 Likes