cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger: Nerds Gummy Clusters - 3 oz - 5 for FREE

Rickibotta
Deal Master

OMG.....How can I say this..........ummmmmmm...   OMG....these are amazing.

How did I live over half a century without these.

Amazing totally yummytastic, some may even say McStackskytastic......wow

Nerds Gummy Cluster (Theatre sized - 3 oz) - $1 less 50¢ ibotta rebates less 50¢ KCB = FREE  (limit 5)

20210626_000120.jpg

This is my favorite unicorns so far.  I looked for these when there was a decent deal earlier in the year and never found them.   I have been looking again the last week or two with no luck.   Then I stumbled across them in a candy display in the seasonal area; not even in the candy aisle or the standing bins.

It has taken me twice as long to write this post because I have been picking at these.

@RCKCreatEnt @Donna2 @Janet1964  @What @Welshcar 

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
14 Replies

Re: Kroger: Nerds Gummy Clusters - 3 oz - 5 for FREE

mickootay
Core Shopper

I LOVE NERDS!!!  THANK YOU! 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta I've dated nerds before but I've never eaten one before. Perfect time to try one! First stop in the morning......Frys for nerds!!

mickootay
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta people are going to judge me when they see my shopping cart! Nerds, True Lemon, Barnanas, and Oreos! I'll just do what I normally do, blame it on my husband! He eats c*r*a*p for lunch at work 🙄😏

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mickootay 

Do you like True Lemon?  I do not like the regular ones.  There is something odd about the lemon flavoring to me.

I doubt I will like these infusion ones either.

I love Crystal light or even generic crystal light..  I wish I liked the TL because they always have great deals at Kroger.

You referred to the banana chips deal.  Bananas are about the only fruit I will buy at Aldi.  Not sure why but I don't like the looks of Aldi produce.    I also could never do that membership club, uglyarse foods, or whatever it is.  I am not usually a food snob, but maybe I an a produce snob.....lol

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta @mickootay I just checked my Frys app and my KCB is only on the 8oz bags which is 2

2.99-.75kcb-.75IB=boooooo hissss hissssssss

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Donna2 

That is horrid!!!

0 Likes

mickootay
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta I've never tried the True Lemon. I prefer making my own lemonade really. I would have foisted it on someone or the other, or asked my son if he had anyone on the navy base who would have liked to have them. The barnana chips are something I grew up on, but this is the first time I'm trying this brand. They were quite good. I've never shopped at an Aldi's but ill take your word on cra🤫ppy produce! 

0 Likes

mickootay
Core Shopper

@Donna2 i just went back and checked. You're right, it's for the 8 oz bags! I'll still get a couple packs at 50c. I keep them in my vehicle for the long drives here. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mickootay @Donna2 

Wow.  I wonder if they pulled the one for 50¢ off the 3 oz/5 oz, or perhaps you never had it availavble.  I still have one for the 8 oz as well - as you said 75¢ each IR/KCB on that size.

I suppose you could try the smaller one for 50¢, assuming you have the IR.

Then maybe you would think they were worth $1.50 for the 8 oz ones.

Sorry you didn't get the freebie offer.

0 Likes