cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger or WM: Cinnadust Topping: 2 FREE or Better using $8 SWAGBUCKS thru July 31, 2021

Rickibotta
Deal Master
A great deal just got better earlier today.   The SB WYB2 rebate amount for Cinnadust just increased from $6  to $8.

The SB offer is good once a month while supplies last, so if you act today (June 30), you can get one today and turn around and redeem again tomorrow (July 1), or any time in July while the offer lasts.

YMMV, but my Kroger only carries the small (3.5 oz) <and> my Walmart only carries the large (6.5 oz)  bottle.

There are few different ways to play this.
  • Kroger:    Purchase two smalls and redeem for a $2.02 moneymaker ($2.99 each X2) less $8 SB)
  • Walmart: Purchase two larges and redeem for a 6¢ moneymaker ($3.97 each X2) less $8 SB)

This stuff is so good that I am going for the large ones as soon as July 1 gets here.

BLURB STR8 ↑ STOLEN FROM KROGER WEBSITE

Take your taste buds on an epic adventure with Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnadust Seasoning Blend. This crazy-delicious cinnamon seasoning delivers the taste you love with notes of caramel, vanilla and graham flavor. Sprinkle this sweet cinnamon blend on toast, yogurt, ice cream, fruit or popcorn to add an extra layer of flavor that tastes just like the cereal.

• One 3.5 oz bottle of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnadust Seasoning Blend. A delectable cinnamon powder that tastes like the cereal.
  • Multi use seasoning blend delivers the taste you love with with notes of caramel, vanilla and graham flavor.
  • Cinnadust cinnamon spice seasoning is easy to store in your pantry or cabinet.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
13 Replies

Re: Kroger or WM: Cinnadust Topping: 2 FREE or Better using $8 SWAGBUCKS thru July 31, 2021

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

For those who haven't purchased the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnadust, there is a $1.00 coupon at smartsource.com.

Swagbucks says: "Uploaded receipts are not eligible for SB if linked to other promotions."  Does anyone know if coupons are considered "other promotions"?

0 Likes

Re: Kroger or WM: Cinnadust Topping: 2 FREE or Better using $8 SWAGBUCKS thru July 31, 2021

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I have not been able to find these even though my Walmart says they carry it. But I was wondering the same thing @mmoore01 . I had printed those coupons awhile ago but I wasn’t sure if I should use them when I find these items.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mikosmama @mmoore01 

Initially when I posted this deal I had the mention of the PQ in them, but I thought better of it and removed it because there were a lot of caveats.  I will do so now:

a) Kroger, if you do the smaller size, it can be a great MM because should be able to stack the coupon since coupons only say SCANNED COUPON.  So Kroger should be $6.02 mm after using 2 $1 PQs)

b) WM:  Likely attaches to item on receipt.  I have done two WM SB deals involving Qs, and both failed with SB, so I no longer promote SB deals with DQ/PQs.  So without Qs, WM is $2.06 M  for the larger sized ones.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mikosmama 

Sorry if I have told you this already, but these are fond in the aisle with the spices.  In my case on the other side of the aisle from regular spices.  I forget what they were next to.

At Kroger, I think they were on opposite side of aisle from spices, but at other end of the aisle as well.

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta , thank you. I have scoured that aisle at Walmart but I must keep missing it somehow. Unfortunately, my Kroger affiliate close by is not included in the list of acceptable stores.
I appreciate you sharing your experience with using coupons with Swagbucks! That totally answers it for me!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

SKINNYGIRLDRESSING MM DEAL WITH PQ (SMARTSOURCE)

@Mikosmama @mmoore01 

Similar to concerns about Qs stacking with SB, I only mention this because you asked about Qs

WM - $1.99 each X2 = $3.98 less $3 SB = 98¢ for two)........There is a $1 PQ (two prints).  IF they stacked, would be a $1.02 MM, but I personally won't risk it.

Kroger: $2.49 each X2 = $4.98 less $3 SB = $1.98 (for two) less $2 PQ ($1X2) = 2¢ moneymaker.  If for some reason, the PQs attach to the items, it may nullify the SB.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@Mikosmama 

My Walmart said it was in stock and it was in the aisle with spices.  I searched for about 5 minutes and couldn't find it.  I then looked at the "overstock" shelf and happened to see two jars of it.  I never found where it was suppose to be on the regular shelves.

I suspect a lot of people have been buying them and the shelf was empty.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Thank you @mmoore01. I will have to stand on my tippy toes and try to look at the overstock items! This is like a game of hide and seek. 😄

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta @I bought two on 6/30 and two on 7/1 😂

i found them easily at WM next to the syrups. 
Still can’t find them in Ralph’s. 

0 Likes