cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Kroger or WM: Cinnadust Topping: 2 FREE or Better using $8 SWAGBUCKS thru July 31, 2021

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Welshcar 

Did you do the coupons?  If so, did you have two or four?

Are your SB deals auto-accepting, or do you have to submit for review?  

You did it the right way.  Back to back days, and you got June in on the last day.

Good on ya

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Re: Kroger or WM: Cinnadust Topping: 2 FREE or Better using $8 SWAGBUCKS thru July 31, 2021

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Extended to 8/15.

If you haven't done this deal for July  you could get it today at Kroger for a $2.02 moneymaker, and then turn around tomorrow and do it again because it is a monthly offer.

If you did do it for July already, you will be good starting tomorrow again for the monthly offer.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

In last month, most of my claims are pending and no auto accepted and returned most of the stuff. Any improvement on SB app or any thoughts before getting these good deals? 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Gsg 

In last two weeks, I did peanut butter & Co  and auto accept.  Then did Mrs butterworths and had to do manual review and got next day.  I am thinking maybe just lucky.  I used sb app for both.

0 Likes