cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KROGER: Oui Yogurt Deal

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

Check your Fetch app for the Yoplait/Oui yogurt offer.

My store had several flavors marked down to 79¢ and they don't expire for a few weeks.

The Fetch deal tracks so I did 2 separate transactions. This way I have a q-free receipt for CDC and possible IR reset.

Bought 8 Oui for $6.32 (79¢*8) -$1.00 DQ - $1.00 CDC APP - $1.00 KCB - $1.00 IR*2  - 56¢ (560 Fetch ) = 76¢

Deal without the discounted Oui:

Buy 4 Oui for $6.00 ($1.50*4) -$1.00/4 DQ - $1.00/4 KCB - $1.00/4 IR  - 56¢ ( 560 Fetch points) =   $2.44

IMG_4135.jpg

7 Replies

Re: KROGER: Oui Yogurt Deal

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

Great deal.  Just want to mention again that if KCB does not credit properly, they may disallow if you have to contact them since stacking is against store policy.  In your case, it would still be an awesome deal.

I had a period of 4 to 6 weeks where no KCB was working.  But the last month or so, things have been good again.  I will keep an eye out for markdowns.  They do it to OUI somewhat often at my primary kroger.

TFP.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

I took a break from doing the KCB deals because they were having so many issues. My KCB offer for Oui has disappeared so hopefully they are back on track🛤

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Eyegottaibotta @Rickibotta I did this deal last Thursday (although not with the markdown price) and even with the digital coupon, the KCB has already paid out. I like Oui so it was worth the risk for me to try it. Every once in awhile they don't stack for me, but I always go into it knowing the risk beforehand!

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

CDC also has a spend deal with more time to redeem. 

CDC.Oui.jpg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The 8-packs are 2 for $4.98 (after B3S2).   There is a DQ for $1.50 WYB2,  There also is a $1.50 CDC Rebate WYB2.  

I did this once earlier this week using the DQ, getting two for $3.48.

Either tomorrow or Tuesday, I will do the deal again with CDC rebate, also getting two for $3.48.  I assume this will count as $4.98 towards progress since that is the amount I will pay before submitting to CDC for the $1.50 rebate.

Those two purchases will result in $8.46 progress towards $15.

For those who do a lot of yogurt, the two purchases I mention above, along with the ones laid out by @Eyegottaibotta are fantastic deals and go a long way to earning that $3.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

My KCB offer reset so I may be able to complete the CDC deal.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

No active FETCH offers for me.  I am still short $6.54.

I imagine if I do the deal, the progress would likely be $4.96 ($1 DQ off of $1.49X4), and that would leave me $1.58 short still.  (The 4 should cost me  $2.96 ($5.96 less $3 [ $1  DQ, $1 KCB, $1 IR]

That will set me up to earn $3 WIS $1.58 after that.

0 Likes