cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger - Thomas Mini Croissants; 2 for 19¢

Rickibotta
Deal Master
My store only carries the plain ones,  but KCB and IR applies to chocolate as well if you have them.

Rickibotta_1-1643208034821.png

$4.69 BOGOF less $2 IR ($1X2( less $2.50 KCB ($1.25X2) = 19¢ total for both

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
5 Replies

Re: Kroger - Thomas Mini Croissants; 2 for 19¢

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I know it's been mentioned here before, but what does it mean when you click on the KCB offer, and it shows up as 'There are currently no items associated with this deal.'? 

It's doing the same with the Stonefire Naan deal. 

Thanks!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mickootay 

That means the offer may not be 'completely live' or 'active' yet.    It does not mean you will NOT get credit, but there are many of us who have had such offers not get credit automatically.  Sometimes after purchase, the offer does not disappear, and other times it disappears but no credit is earned.

When either of those situations arise, you have to contact Kroger to get credit, and that is just a pain.  So many of us swear by waiting until the 'connect to items' before we purchase.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Natygraf
Deal Sharer

Thank you 🙂

0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Thank you for explaining that so clearly to me! I will wait a couple days to go and try it out!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mickootay 

Mixed bag for me.  Some have 'resolved' and others have not still.   Late tonight or Friday morning they should all be god.