cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger - Thomas Mini Croissants; 75¢ (limit 2)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

With only 14 available KCB offers, I was pleased to see these on sale with KCB / IR combo.

My store only carries the plain ones,  but KCB and IR applies to chocolate as well if you have them.

Rickibotta_2-1646333479737.png

$3 less $1.25 IR  less $1 KCB  = 75¢ (limit 2)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Kroger - Thomas Mini Croissants; 75¢ (limit 2)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Has anyone tried the chocolate ones?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I've only tried the plain and they are GOOD - we would eat the whole bag in a second. Original price is ridiculously high as they are mainly made of air but they were a big hit. I haven't bought them again because I haven't found a good enough deal, but I did buy a few bags when they were stacking.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

The pain ones I got don't expire for 3 weeks, but they are not as 'air-filled' as others have been in the past.  Probably a bad batch.   I don't find myself as addicted to these bags as I have ones past.  Such a shame.  I should have had Mr Whipple give them  a squeeze before I left the store. 😀

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  pop it in the air fryer or microwave for a whole new experience.  I am back on my diet, so these will not be seen inside these walls (until the willpower levels adjust accordingly) 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I even zap some hard candies for 5 to 10 seconds to soften them 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Not a bad idea.  

0 Likes