cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger weekly DQ for Butterfinger mini 9.8oz share pk

TXbelle
Deal Expert

Kroger has Butterfinger minis share packs 9.8oz  $1.77 up to 5 times. Ibotta rebate $1.50 up to 5 times. With tax they're $.42 a bag.  I only found 3 at Kroger today (which is a good thing for me as I will eat them til they're gone (except I have stowed away 2 packs to make them last). Some of you know butterfinger is my nemesis. 

4 Replies

Re: Kroger weekly DQ for Butterfinger mini 9.8oz share pk

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

@TXbelle  Thanks for posting this one. What a deal. I went and picked them up this morning. 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Deal Expert

@jlhersback 

I'm glad you found some. The sale price was super tempting,  without the Ibotta rebate steal! With those dqs,  you can get up to 5, but only one time to use the coupon.  I found 3 and that was the 2nd Kroger I had been to so I got them,  missing out on the other 2. But I shouldn't have gotten any if I really want to eat healthy. 🤣

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Wondering if expiry dates are past Halloween yet.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle  et al

Additional Swagbucks rebate.

For anyone who did this $1.77 Butterfinger deal, SB added a deal for 200SB WYB2 to Kroger after we bought.

I submitted to SB and they did not auto-accept, but I submitted a ticket and they have the 400SB pending until tonight.

Also, the deal is better now at 400SB WYB2, so if you bought 4, and they accept, it will be $8 SB

(So my deal for purchasing 5 is now $2.65 mm, or $2.03 mm including tax)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"