Skilled Saver
Werthers Original Caramel Popcorn, Resealable Pouch, 6 Oz:

$3.00*2 (sales price) less $1.00/2 DQ less $1.00 IR*2  less $1.00*2 KCB = $1.00

13 Replies

Re: Kroger Werther's Caramel Popcorn

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

Great deal..   I have been waiting for it to get better..  just make sure it is "fully active' because if it initially fails, you likely won't get it on appeal due to the stacking rules.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

Thank you! They are located in the candy aisle (below the Werther's candy) on the bottom shelf at my store.

0 Likes

Sebsa
Deal Sharer

My KCB is $1/1 (limit 5) and I don't have a DQ for the popcorn. (I have a DQ for the candies, but it excludes the popcorn.)

Still comes out to the same OOP. These look yummy... might try even with an OOP! Thanks for posting @Eyegottaibotta !

Skim
Core Shopper

I’d also love a review on this. It sounds delicious.  Probably too delicious. 

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Are y'all able to still get KCB when you use a coupon? I can't use a DQ and get KCB too....

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

YW! The DQ for the popcorn must be personalized per user. I had both the candy and the popcorn DQs. I was lucky to get the last 2 at my store. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

It is against kroger policy to stack DQ, or even PQ, with KCB.  That being said, it tends to work in most cases for most people.

To increase chances for success, just make sure the offer is 'fully active'.  (I.e. items appear when you choose SHOW ALL ITEMS for the KCB offer)

If not fully active, there are more issues redeeming, and then if you have to call CS, they will tend to disallow it, mentioning that you can't stack.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta good to know! I’ve been deselecting a dq if the cb offer was greater. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

This is largely what I still do, especially if DQ is like 25 cents and KCB is $1 or something.  It really is up to you because you are the one who misses out if KCB rejected.  So it is sort of exciting wondering I'd KCB will work...lol