cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger: Yasso Poppables 97¢ (Limit 5)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Clip Kroger WDD DQ ($2.97 each) 

$2.97 each less $2 IR = 97¢ each (limit 5)

These are very very good, but there are only 6 in each box.  They are not large either, perhaps a bit larger than a chocolate covered cherry or a bonbon, so, I can't imagine paying $6.49 regular price for them.  I will buy them all day long at $1.50 and under though. 

If you haven't tried them, now is the time to at least try one.  To me, they taste a lot more like ice cream than yogurt.    I don't really love the Clio bars because they have more of a yogurt taste than I like, but that is not my impression with the Yasso poppables 

Rickibotta_0-1651857245037.png

Rickibotta_1-1651857595163.png

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
8 Replies

Re: Kroger: Yasso Poppables 97¢ (Limit 5)

TXbelle
Super Saver

I bought 4 on Thursday.  They do take up a lot of space in my freezer. I opened 2 pkgs and after eating 2 I could easily fit the rest in a small jar. Those trays don't really keep them separate. 

20220507_150520.jpg

 Now there's more room for the Ben and Jerry's,  Talenti,  Magnum,  and Breyer's that's 1/2 price on Fetch! I have another jar just like this for the other 2 pkgs. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

I just opened 2 and put them in a baggie.  That looks like A wylers bouillon jar.  Sorry if that triggers you...lol

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I finally found 5 vanilla bean ones today for .97 each. I love these things! 2 is the perfect size serving to satisfy my cravings.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

😆😅🤣😂

I think they're some fancy nut butter jars. They're squat so don't fall over. I have 1 more for the other 2. 

Plus I had a brilliant idea while I was washing the little cup trays to recycle.  I paint 🎨 with watercolors and acrylics and will use them for paint trays. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

I was lucky to find 5, including 1 caramel one.  Yum!  I can't wait to try that one

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta 

Yasso Poppables are one of the Kroger weekly specials. They’re not attached to the coupon but the final base price was $2.99 when I did a test pickup order.

My IR is $3; I haven’t bought any in a while so I’ll definitely pickup up 2 this week. Hopefully you have a decent active IR too.

534B7463-E185-4FE8-B081-31B477A9F2BB.jpeg

9EBD8027-1AA9-4A48-BE8F-0BF97F657D55.jpeg

kty
Deal Sharer

@123Save Thanks! Kroger coupon works

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@123Save 

Repped.  Great deal, but unfortunately, my IR is only $1.50.  I pay 99¢ at most for these., but I am sure others will have them FREE as you do, or are willing to pay up a bit more than I do on these.  I just don't love them like that.  But I prefer the caramel above all others.

0 Likes