cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger- zebra pens MM

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

5 pk zebra pens on sale for $1.99 at Frys/kroger. $1.50 KCB each up to 2, and also $1.50 each Ibotta up to 2. You can get 2 packs and would be a $2 MM. Putting this on my list today for sure! I use a pen one time and lose it somehow so I need pens lol

5 Replies

Re: Kroger- zebra pens MM

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  I find I give my pens away to the checkout people (when I don't do self checkout).  They have to write the $ value of the free coupons and they never have a pen.  Most of the pens were free from one place or another.  I have a purple pen in the kitchen on the fridge, and when it is missing - watch out!  The rest of the pens are disposable (generally speaking). 

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Donna2  I saw that offer while I was in Ralph’s yesterday and saw that the two-pack qualified. I was so excited, but when I got to the office section, they were not there 😭

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Donna2, @Welshcar: I also found the Zebra pens in both KCB & ibotta.

Oddly,  my KCB appears to be new and not yet active.  I am gonna wait until tomorrow (Friday) and make sure it's active before my purchase. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Welshcar @What-Shot fyi, I found them in a school supplies part of store where they have seasonal items

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Happy for all of you who had KCB also.   I sadly do not have this.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes