cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

L'Oreal Age Perfect Lipstick

mickootay
Rewards Guide

These lipsticks are priced at 7.97 at my Walmart. Coupons.com has a printable for 2.00 off. Ibotta has a 2.00 off, plus .10 off Any Lipstick. Shopkick has 25 for a scan, plus 1000 for purchase. I don't know how much that all translates to with SK points, but seemed like a good enough deal for me to buy one for my sister.

6 Replies

Re: L'Oreal Age Perfect Lipstick

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mickootay  great deal if you have the SK offer (which I do not)  I know others have been stock up.  FYI 250 kicks = $1.   You can take the total and divide by 250.  So 1000 kicks is $4.

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@mickootay I'd call that a money maker! I'll be going to get mine tomorrow (if the offers are still there 😉)

mickootay
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY , @Welshcar  I don't believe I found a MM deal on my own, lol! I hope you'll can make use of it! Okay, I'm off to pat myself on the back for a long minute 😁

Donna2
Skilled Saver

@mickootay @Welshcar @FelskyNY  there is also a great deal on the loreal mascara at WM that includes ibotta, shopkick and fetch

$8.49-$2IB-$2fetch-$4.16SK=.33

I wish fetch also had the offer on the lipstick but I only saw it for mascara.

mickootay
Rewards Guide

@Donna2 oh that is great! I checked and saw that I have the same offers. Will pick it up in a day or so. Thank you!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

So happy for all of you - I don't have the L'Oreal on my Fetch so I'm sitting out this round too.