cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Lemi Shine at Walmart $6.06 MM exp 5/31

cjwoody
Super Saver

Check your gallery for Lemi Shine Dishwasher Detergent and stack with Swagbucks if you use it.  $7.94/2 on 15ct pods, less $10/2 SB, less $4/2 IB for a -$6.06mm

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Lemi Shine at Walmart MM

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Great price.  Repped.  (Edit to put exp May 31 in Subject and $6.06 mm )

I personally hate these.  I find they don't clean as well as others, even generics.

I am trying to use the ones up I have so I can get back to others.

I will be doing this deal, and I will give the Lemishine away.   YMMV

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Great price.  Repped.  (Edit to put exp May 31 in Subject and $6.06 mm )

I personally hate these.  I find they don't clean as well as others, even generics.

I am trying to use the ones up I have so I can get back to others.

I will be doing this deal, and I will give the Lemishine away.   YMMV

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Changes look great.  The subject changes should get you more traffic with this deal.

This ticks all the boxes.

• Product many use
  • Moneymaker
  • Huge moneymaker
  • ibotta deal - everyone is trying to finish their bonuses
  • WM deal - everyone has at least one Walmart it seems

Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta look for two different Lemi Shine deals in your SB gallery... 1000 specific to WM and 300 for various other stores.  Add both to your list, and you may or may not get that extra 300 😏.

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

You have to select the offers you wish to redeem, so I am not sure that could happen, especially when the $3 offer is not even for WM.   But a guy can dream.

Have you had it happen where they gave you credit for an offer you did not choose at submission?

Solved! Go to solution

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

It gave me the extra 3.00! I didnt know it would give u the specific store credit PLUS credit for "any store"...not sure if that's a glitch or that's how Swagbucks works 🤷‍

So I paid 7.94 in the store....got 13.00 back from Swagbucks AND 4.00 back from ibotta! 

9.06 MM if my math is correct!

....and guess what??...I DONT EVEN HAVE A DISHWASHER! 😁

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

looks like this deal is dead.  

0 Likes