cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Lily’s Chocolate Bars BOGO

cjwoody
Super Saver

Lily’s Chocolate bars are $4.29 BOGO at Whole Foods, and Coupons.com is offering a $2/2 coupon.  Theoretically, if one of the bars rings up as free on the Whole Foods receipt, will CDC recognize the purchase as 2 items (ie, honor their coupon) or as 1 item (ie, reject the coupon)?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Lily’s Chocolate Bars BOGO

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

I am only providing my opinion on this because I have NOT tried this with CDC.  I imagine CDC will handle it the same way their printables do - reject it.  Unless someone has proof otherwise, I would assume you will not get it, and if you do, look at it as a bonus.

I run into this all the time because my Kroger rings up free, and my DQ/PQs do not work.   But oddly enough, both Kroger Cash Back and ibotta count them both as an item.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Thanks for the reply.  I just had a good night of sleep, and with zero brain fog, I now think it will be fine!  It’s an Ibotta BOGO, so it will rung up as 2 at the register (duh).  I’ll get the free one via Ibotta rebate and the CDC coupon on top.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

I am only providing my opinion on this because I have NOT tried this with CDC.  I imagine CDC will handle it the same way their printables do - reject it.  Unless someone has proof otherwise, I would assume you will not get it, and if you do, look at it as a bonus.

I run into this all the time because my Kroger rings up free, and my DQ/PQs do not work.   But oddly enough, both Kroger Cash Back and ibotta count them both as an item.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Thanks for the reply.  I just had a good night of sleep, and with zero brain fog, I now think it will be fine!  It’s an Ibotta BOGO, so it will rung up as 2 at the register (duh).  I’ll get the free one via Ibotta rebate and the CDC coupon on top.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

MEIJER DEAL

@cjwoody 

Thanks for posting this and correcting yourself

For anyone who happens to have Meijer:  they have these for $3.89 each so:

$3.89 X2 = $7.78 less $4.29 ibotta rebate = $3.49 less $2 (CDC - printable or rebate) = $1.49 for both

(I usually don't like these, but I may buy at this price to see.  I tried a kroger brand (private selection) and Theo, and I didn't like them.)

0 Likes