cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magnum - harris teeter + fetch

DrMissy
Deal Sharer

For those like me who are usually 'late to the party'; magnum is a great deal @ HT.

half price sale of $2.65 each. bought 4 using 2 x $2.50/2 IP (as cpn states limit of 2) = $5.60

Fetch of 5600+ pts (1400 × 4)= free

and also somehow credited the 5000 pts for the $15 unilever bonus.

happy me!

11 Replies

Re: Magnum - harris teeter + fetch

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@DrMissy 

It isn't just 'somehow credited.'.. That was by design.

Magnum and Knorr are Unilever brands that are part of this promotion.

Congrats.

If you click on the UNILEVER  5,000 points offer on the discover page, you will see your progress and below that it says 'Brought to you by'...that will tell you the brands that qualify.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DrMissy  Maybe the Magnum credited at full price to give you the $5 Unilever or maybe you had a partial balance in there - either way $5 is $5. Enjoy your ice cream! 

DrMissy
Deal Sharer

haha. I do know this. what I meant was I expected to be credited ~$10.50 for the purchase (towards the unilever bonus) but got ~$21.00 instead. so got my $5 (plus $6 towards next $15). Got some free viennietta to complete that.

thanks.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DrMissy  - I noticed yesterday that I had ANOTHER Viennetta free on Fetch- so I picked that up

and I had a free Chloe's ices at Whole Foods (product testing) which also counted toward Unilever so I actually rolled 2 free items and got another $5.00 

Not sure if I can roll it a 4th time for free - but I'm $15 ahead of the game so far - and I usually don't do that great with Fetch, but lately it's been stacking really well. 

cweiner31
Rewards Guide

At ShopRite here they're $2.88 each and $5 off if you buy 5. It comes out to about a $9 moneymaker with coupons and Fetch but I don't eat that stuff and it's not easy to donate and I'd probably just end up throwing it out so I'll pass on it. I wish there was an easy way to pay for it and just leave it at the store or some other way of not wasting it.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31   I did the same deal and just keep looking at them as they fall out of the freezer.  I know my son opened 1.  The others I'll find a way to give away. 

DrMissy
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY is the chloe's good? I found the viennietta after weeks of looking out for it, and happy it coincides with the unilever bonus. tried it and not to my taste, but can't really complain since it's free. -:)

@cweiner31 that's an awesome deal at shoprite. don't have any in my state though. I do like magnum (an acquired taste during my poor teenage years, lol!) so I will pick up more @HT before sale ends on Tue.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DrMissy   I haven't tried them yet.  I think they were $6.99.  I had a free coupon from Social Nature and picked them up at Whole Foods.  I can't say I would normally pay $6.99 for them.  I'm planning on trying them later today or tomorrow. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@DrMissy 

yeah fetch usually calculates at full price.  Mine credited around $22.45 on 5.  It satisfied the first $5 Unilever bonus.  It also should have completed the whole 2nd $5, an a few $$ other third.  They robbed me and only gave me the 1st $5.

I opened up a ticket and they completed it overnight, giving me the missing $5.  Thankfully I keep track of bonus progress or else I would have been out $5

I used the two $250 PQS as well as 1 of the $1.25 WYB1.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"