cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: March Sprouts sampler program

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@TXbelle   You and me both! I got nothing. Nada. Zilch. Not a single sampling coupon. We must be on the naughty list!!!

0 Likes

Mar45
Saver

@lyndsiegillis every month, Sprouts will provide 5 products to try for free. You’ll need a Sprouts account if you don’t already have one to clip digital coupons for the free products. There doesn’t seem to be a set time as to when the coupons go live but it should always be on the first of the month, and there is a limit of coupons available (usually 5-15k total per product). I’m not sure if coupons all have been clipped at this point, but keep an eye out!

0 Likes

Mar45
Saver

For those who haven’t seen coupons, have you tried on the site vs app? I usually have issues with the app in loading coupons and such, but the site seems to work much better.

0 Likes

swallow
Rewards Guide

$0.50 MM if you have the Keto Krisp bar Ibotta offer.

And $0.16 MM for the $2.99 Good Culture Sour Cream pouch with 50% off DQ, $1.50 MF offer & MF $0.15 every day points. 

Edit, plus $0.75 FR for a total of $0.91 MM

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@swallow I haven't gone yet to pick up my items, but here in GA we pay tax on everything. That includes all food items as well. So my Sprout's freebies are never truly free, but I'm not complaining! Last month I think my total was only like .36, so close enough to free for me! LOL Thanks for sharing your tip on where to find the snack item!

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@swallow Thanks for posting, I was finally able to find the Keto Krisp bar today.

Kvs25
Shopper

Anyone get anything this morning? I see nothing.

0 Likes

limslady
Saver

@Kvs25 the last couple of months the samples have been released at noon EST and they go pretty quickly so you have to be ready to jump on them.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

This is LIVE for April.  Just clipped all 5.

limslady
Saver

Got 'em - thanks!

0 Likes