cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Margarita bonuses stacking

Tinabuggy
Shopper

Margarita bonuses stacking. Do the three levels of the bonus stack like normal bonuses do?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Margarita bonuses stacking

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Tinabuggy If you're referring to the "Agave I, Agave II, and Agave III bonuses, YES THEY DO!

For example, so far I've purchased:

3 of one of the Tequilas listed (on one receipt). And so far, I've received $2 × 3 for the offer itself + $2 for finishing the Agave I bonus + $7 for finishing the Agave II bonus.

When I purchase my 4th bottle, I'll receive $2 for the offer + $8 for the Agave III bonus.

That's $25 total for 4 bottles total.

I could have bought all four bottles at one time, or 2 at one time and 2 at another (after the offer itself reset), or 3 bottles and then 1 bottle, as I'm doing. You can also get a mix of different tequilas listed as included in the bonus offer.

If you see a very late expiration on a deal lile this and you know it's not super popular, then spreading out your purchases and waiting for the offer to reset each time is a choice you could make. But if the expiration is near or everyone is talking about doing the deal in question, then it's best to do as many as the offer limit says you can at one time.

I hope this clearly answered your great question. If anything was confusing, please ask. By the way, most of these liquor offers work this way. But be sure to always read the fine print, as some offers and bonuses can be different. 

Screenshot_20220408-132047_Ibotta.jpg

20220408_125529.jpg

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Tinabuggy If you're referring to the "Agave I, Agave II, and Agave III bonuses, YES THEY DO!

For example, so far I've purchased:

3 of one of the Tequilas listed (on one receipt). And so far, I've received $2 × 3 for the offer itself + $2 for finishing the Agave I bonus + $7 for finishing the Agave II bonus.

When I purchase my 4th bottle, I'll receive $2 for the offer + $8 for the Agave III bonus.

That's $25 total for 4 bottles total.

I could have bought all four bottles at one time, or 2 at one time and 2 at another (after the offer itself reset), or 3 bottles and then 1 bottle, as I'm doing. You can also get a mix of different tequilas listed as included in the bonus offer.

If you see a very late expiration on a deal lile this and you know it's not super popular, then spreading out your purchases and waiting for the offer to reset each time is a choice you could make. But if the expiration is near or everyone is talking about doing the deal in question, then it's best to do as many as the offer limit says you can at one time.

I hope this clearly answered your great question. If anything was confusing, please ask. By the way, most of these liquor offers work this way. But be sure to always read the fine print, as some offers and bonuses can be different. 

Screenshot_20220408-132047_Ibotta.jpg

20220408_125529.jpg

Solved! Go to solution

Tinabuggy
Shopper

Perfect. This is exactly what I needed to know.  I have searched but I don’t see the money back for the actual product. That’s weird because for the margarita bonuses it has money back on the items also. I did a search but nothing came up. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Tinabuggy
Shopper

I want to clarify I find money back on the margarita ones but not for the agave bonuses. 

Solved! Go to solution

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Not everyone receives the same bonuses. I have stacking bonuses Agave I - Agave III. I don't have a bonus stack called Margarita. 

To be clear, bonuses stack within their own group, such as Agave. If I were to have the Margarita bonuses, they would stack within their own group too. But Agave bonuses and Margarita bonuses will never stack with eachother. In part, because (I believe) no one would be offered both of these bonus stacks at the same time anyway.

Hope that was clear.

Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Tinabuggy

Yes

Solved! Go to solution

Tinabuggy
Shopper

I have the agave and the margarita bonuses.

I have the items for the margarita bonus but nothing for the agave. 

I’ve been doing ibotta for years and this is just strange. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Expert

That bonus is like that every year.

Location based/promoted.