cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximizing Your Receipts

warriorangel
Saver

Scan the same receipt in all the apps for maximum cash back.

1. Fetch Rewards app. Fetch Rewards is easy. Scan mostly any receipt to automatically receive points. Buying certain grocery brands (including alcohol) gives bonus points. Use code 2H5MU when creating an account to receive 2,000 bonus points. May be redeemed for gift cards and gift items. Also, in time will give you FREE magazine subscriptions.

2. Rakuten app. Few ways to earn with this app. With the retail and dining feature, attach your credit cards and earn in-store as well as use the app for online purchases. I’ve earned over $40 in less than two months of use. Please copy and paste https://www.rakuten.com/r/WARRIO2040?eeid=44971 when you join for a $20 bonus.

3. ReceiptPal app. Easiest of all the apps. Scan ANY receipt to earn points and sweepstakes entries. That’s the only way to earn points on this one so you need to be consistent with scanning any receipt from grocery, restaurants, gas, etc. Please copy and paste https://app.adjust.com/oqlq9t9?label=X4TJ86D2 to download the app. Points may be used for gift cards including VISA.

8 Replies

Re: Maximizing Your Receipts

What-Shot
Super Saver

Yes, MAXIMIZING receipts can be easy. Let me add to your list too others apps that I use: 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Mazzatentatrace
Shopper

For Receipt Hog app I thought there was the option for points to convert to cash with PayPal then you can move to your own account? I used to use this one but they incrrsed the point conversion and took 4-ever to get $5

Thanks

Tracey

warriorangel
Saver

I also heard about Swagbucks last night. After one day of use, I earned over $6 with an ANY brand milk offer and bread offer. Here’s the link for that one https://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=96279225&cmp=197&cxid=2001-app

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Mazzatentatrace @warriorangel 

Both CoinOut & ReceiptHog have the option to cash out to PayPal.

I agree they are pokey ways to accrue cash, but as @warriorangel said,  it's another way to maximize a receipt.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Reillysmom523
Deal Sharer

I've never heard of recieptpal (the rest I've heard of and use for or have at least tried), will it work for me if I live in the middle of nowhere and don't have a ton of big named store close by? My local gas station is a corner store with two pumps and a small convenience store and the next closest thing is a Dollar General, otherwise I have to drive at least 30-45 minutes to come close to a Walmart or an BP (you know big named stuff most places need for these rebates). 

krixten
Shopper
Spoiler
I used to use a bunch of Receipt Apps, but now only use Ibotta. But yes, the others can give rewards over time. 
~* I love saving $$ with Apps *~

silverarrow3
Rewards Hunter

ReceiptPal will take any receipt, much like ReceiptHog. There's even an option for it to count e-receipts by connecting your email and amazon accounts to it. The only downside is that you have to go into the app and request that it pull those.

warriorangel
Saver

YES. You may submit ANY receipt. You will get points and sweepstakes entries.

0 Likes