Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McSTACKsky triple play and The Latte bonus at Kroger

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20210924-002209.png

Screenshot_20210924-002248.png

a few hours earlier I scored 3 offers at Publix, then shortly after I got into Kroger I made a last minute decision to chase the Ibotta offer for General Mills cereal treat bars because the Fetch Rewards special offer (750 points, i.e., 75¢) was expiring at the end of yesterday, EVEN THOUGH I coughed up some coin for SIX boxes of them to get a special offer from Fetch Rewards (2K points = $2) as well as $5 from Ibotta just this PAST FRIDAY.  Now I have a smaller Fetch Rewards-Ibotta McSTACKsky. Moreover, it was discounted to $2.79 and a $1 off Kroger e-coupon kicked in

I also have 2 Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky's, a second timer 

Screenshot_20210923-221139.png

and an old timer

Screenshot_20210923-221115.png

I also got a half buckaroo for a single serve Quaker oatmeal, EVEN IF it was close-out priced at 49¢ 

Also, at another Kroger 2 days ago someone was so kind enough to leave me a Catalina coupon - you know the old sayings - 'ya snooze ya lose' & 'finders keepers losers weepers' 

IMG_20210921_182320_842~2.jpg

Thanks to that coupon my final cost was $12.03. I made $4.85 in base cash completing 4 offers, which were the last I needed to make my Latte bonus ($5). I also got 80¢ from Fetch Rewards. I'm also expecting $3.25 from Kroger cash by Saturday at the earliest 

A final cool thing. I submitted this receipt to BT4E because of the box of GM cereal treat bars I bought 

Screenshot_20210923-222216.png

I got credited for purchasing a Larabar with my Core bar purchase

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: McSTACKsky triple play and The Latte bonus at Kroger

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

I found this post because I was searching before I posted a deal on the treat bars.

Anyway, I also found a $2 catalina coupon on one of the SCO registers a few days ago.  FKLW as you said.

But yesterday, I completed my SCO trip, and found a stream of 4 catalinas at the register next to mine.  So I grabbed them on the way out.

And this ole girl SCO clerk was like ' sir, sir, and I had no idea she was talking to me at first, but she started running after me, and she proceeded to stop in front of me to tell me that I could not take those catalnas.   And as she was splaining all this to me, one of the managers sauntered by because that is what the managers sometimes do at Kroger.  Anyway, it was nearly a full-blown fracas by this point.  But honest, I was not the loud person here, and I had not even been allowed to speak.    Manager asks if there is a problem,  and she starts straight up tattle telling on me.   And the manager explains to her that it is okay, and it is just that the employees are not allowed to take them.  Wasn't nothin good in there anyway.  But I got to keep 'em.  Wondering if that is a thing - customers can't take existing catalinas.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta I take them all the time! I found three (yes three) cats for FREE Brave Robot ice cream. Why someone would would leave "money" behind like that I just can't fathom. Anyway, one of the cashiers at SCO saves the ones folks leave behind and gives them to people. She's told me that employees can't take them, which I understand. But on several occasions she's handed me some and had me look through them. That is crazy that an employee thought you did wrong. SMH! At least now she knows better.

Nique
Skilled Saver

Wow @Rickibotta, that is silly. I have also picked up Catalinas left behind, and left Catalinas for others that I know I won’t use.

At Shoprite, Catalinas have your store card number on it, so they are of no use to others. However, Stop & Shop doesn’t have that restriction. Also, some stores accept Catalinas from other stores as long as they clearly say “Manufacturer coupon.”

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mom2furkids I'm sitting on TWO $1 off TWO Brave Robots, I'm saving them for the next Ibotta offer. it would be something to get ONE freebie coupon for something I really want that the previous shopper left behind

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

Did you already submit to manufacturer for the freebie?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta didn't know I had that opportunity

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

I'm sorry if I have confused you.  I am talking about Brave Robot ice cream and not the latte.

https://braverobot.co/pages/freepint?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Tier2Brand&utm_te...

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20210925-125446~2.png

final payoff from Kroger

0 Likes