cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meijer: As Low As $64 - Apple Air Pods (2nd Gen) <or> As Low As $144 Air Pods Pro

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I posted this in a Meijer thread that I am trying to get Meijer shoppers to frequent as well  but this is too good of a deal to not post on its own.  I have never seen a deal this cheap on the 2nd gen of Air Pods..  Like EVER.

IPOD AIR PODS WITH CHARGING CASE (2ND GEN) - AS LOW AS $64.

In order to get this deal, I had my son create an account and use all the details mentioned below with his account.  So your circumstances may not allow some or all of the below.

Regular Price $129 less $40 MPERKS less $10 first coupon   less $15 first pickup = $64 

1. Clip the $40 MPERKS DQ 
  2. Sign up for new account gives you $10 off $100 coupon.  Click to add checkout
  3. $15 coupon code (FIRST15) for discount of $15 from first pickup or delivery order

IPOD AIR PODS PRO WITH CHARGING CASE  - AS LOW AS $144.

Alternative to above deal.   You would only get the $15 pickup deal once, regardless you choose.

Regular Price $249 less $80 MPERKS less $10 first coupon   less $15 first pickup = $144

1. Clip the $40 MPERKS DQ 
  2. Sign up for new account gives you $10 off $100 coupon.  Click to add checkout
  3. $15 coupon code (FIRST15) for discount of $15 from first pickup or delivery order

Two Primary differences:

• PRO has wireless charging of the case as an option, and 2nd gen is wired charging case,  I believe even the 2nd gen allows you to charge your pods in the case itself in a cordless fashion   They just sit in the charger.
  • PRO has noise cancelling
  • There are a great many changes, so do your research 
“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes