cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meijer: Little Potato Company - 1-lb Microwave Trays for FREE after C51 / SB (limit 4)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

To maximize deal, requires both Swagbucks and Checkout51.

These are normally $5.09 each, but are on sale - 2 for $7 when you buy 2 or more.

Buy 4 for $14 less $10 SB ($5 WYB2 X2) less $4 C51 ($1X4) = FREE for all 4

SB limit of two receipts per week (Sun thru Sat).  If you get four, that will max out for the week,

Rickibotta_3-1664222744447.png

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
9 Replies

Re: Meijer: Little Potato Company - 1-lb Microwave Trays for FREE after C51 / SB (limit 4)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cheryl_123   Oops.  Forgot to tag you in the original post.

@Zombie 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Re: Meijer: Little Potato Company - 1-lb Microwave Trays for FREE after C51 / SB (limit 4)

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

Now this deal is worth me dusting off my CO51 and SB. 

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I did the other potato deal you posted on Friday, so my checkout 51 offer only has 1x remaining redemption. Do you think it will refresh on Thursday since it hasn't gone to a "not many offers remaining" type indicator yet? 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

I have not seen a consistent pattern in these situations.  Sometimes offers seem to just run a fixed number of weeks.

I hate Meijer sometimes.  When I do my search now, I no longer see the sale designator '2 for $7' in the search results..

The deal was in the weekly ad, and when I add two to the cart and simulate an order, it does give the discount.

There is one variation (1.5 lb bags) that has not had a Meijer sale, so maybe we will get lucky and there will be a sale on those starting Sunday, ideally combinable with a C51 reset.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

This C51 deal reset overnight, so if you held off, you can now get the 4 trays for FREE. if the SB is still active.

@cheryl_123  In case you did not redeem yet, FYI

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I noticed the same thing earlier today with the Meijer app. But now I can't even see a sale price when adding them to my basket. So since I can't check with the app, do you happen to know whether or not the bags were still on sale this week? Or is it just the trays? 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

Last week, the bags.  This week, only the trays.  Starting Sunday, perhaps none unless they do the 1.5 lb ones.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

I must confess that my Wednesday post to you was so very prescient.  I just looked at an early ad scan for Meijer starting Sunday.   No guarantee, but it looks as though, I was correct, and the 1.5 lb bags will be 2 for $7..

Since I have already used my SB, but not my C51 for this week, , I will get 4 of the 1.5 lb bags on Sunday for FREE after stacking SB/C51, assuming the SB offer resets.  Crossing fingers!! 

EARLY PROJECTED AD SCAN IMAGE FOR MEIJER , EFFECTIVE SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2

Rickibotta_0-1664518185924.png

0 Likes

Re: Meijer: Little Potato Company - 1-lb Microwave Trays (4 for $1.96 with C51 / SB)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie @cheryl_123 

If you still have SB / C51 offers, a deal on the 1-lb trays  is in play again, albeit as '4 for $1.96'

Checkout51 expires Wednesday night.  Maybe it will reset Wednesday night in C51, but no guarantee.

I really like the seasonings in these, so it is well worth it for me  

Sale price:  $3.99 each.            Swagbucks:  $5 WYB2               Checkout51:  $1 WYB1 (limit 5)

• For 4:  $3.99 each X4 = $15.96 less $10 SB ($5X2)  less $4 C51 ($1X4) = $1.96 for 4
  • For 2:  $3.99 each X2 = $  7.98 less $  5 SB ($5X2)  less $2 C51 ($1X2) = $0.98 for 2

Rickibotta_0-1665464543725.png