cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Milkadamia SK offer at Whole Foods

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody I was there this morning to finish my lunch box bonus. I never even opened SK.   Between Ibotta and Aisle, I was pretty happy.

I picked up enough to finish the bonus and I did the $2 Alba/Jason bonus. 

Check for the Nancy oat milk yogurt comes our free on Ibotta. I really wanted to try the coffee flavor but they were oos.  

20210807_100413.jpg

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  I did the Alba/Jason deal too!  Just now LOL!!  Instead of the shave cream, I found a slightly better savings with the Jason Aloe Vera.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Great deal, and it completed my bonus. I'm really surprised I finished it, but really pleased.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  Amazing! And you thought you were going to skip the LBB. You are like one of those Olympic runners who start out in the back but sneak up to the front in the last stretch, then finished first! 🤣🥇

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao  The free offers at Walmart really bumped me up, and I finished it off at WF (WITH aisle)

Nique
Deal Ambassador

The Shopkick amount has increased for the 64oz. It is now 1800 kicks each or $7.20.

My store has them for $5.79, so a $1.41 MM. I didn’t check the app until after I left the store or I might have picked one up.

Has anyone tried these yet?

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  This offer has returned to Shopkick.  Milkadamia half gallons are on sale for $3.59 with Prime, and the SK offer is $4.00 (1,000 kicks) for a moneymaker.  Another freebie to try while researching plant milk for your son!

930D738D-4270-4F94-960F-5BD8E71A6CC6.jpeg

8BFBD05C-5650-4C59-9FB1-07E22ABD4B9E.jpeg

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  We are currently working our way through the NotMilk - good taste, easy to cook with (and we have 2), plus I have a free OatMilk from SNS that I didn't pick up yet, and I think my fridge will explode if I pick up the Milkadamia, but hey, you only live once.  Thanks for the heads up.  I was hoping to head to WF to pick up the free Theo and Barnana Crisps (if I can find them)

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  All in the name of research!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I'm still trying to figure out why the 1/2 gallon is refrigerated and the smaller size is shelf stable? 

0 Likes