cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milkadamia SK offer at Whole Foods

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210731_063140_959.jpg

Milkadamia milk at Whole Foods.  Some flavors are on sale for $3.99 ($3.59 with Prime), however the 2 Shopkick offers appear to be for the $4.99 ($4.49 with prime) variety.

Either way, $4.16 back on each one with Shopkick (1040) is a great deal for 2 milks.  Buy just one, scan both, and receive $4.32 back (1080).

Wonder if it will be on Ibotta eventually too? It was a FAO months ago at Walmart.

26 Replies

Re: Milkadamia SK offer at Whole Foods

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  🥛 added to my list! 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  If I remember from Walmart, this is shelf-stable til opened. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  that’s right… and also from when I bought from Walmart, some (not all) had peelies for $0.75, so be on the lookout 🔎

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Thanks for the heads up on the peelies - I find WF is very peelie friendly. 

Nique
Skilled Saver

Great price @FelskyNY. Shopkick credited in about an hour.

The larger ones are in the refrigerated section at my store. The expiration date is pretty far out. I was tempted to buy two, but I prefer to see if I like it first.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  How much were the larger ones?  My store only had the smaller ones so I had to pass. 

0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY They were $4.99.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique   Then it was a good buy!

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  @Nique  🥛 This deal got better. SK is now offering 1540 kicks including scan. I grabbed the unsweetened kind for $5.99 - $6.16 SK for a small MM.  Whole Foods was out of the vanilla kind, but at least I am covered on plant milk for the week!