cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Milkadamia SK offer at Whole Foods

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  I theorize the half gallon is also technically shelf stable and just displayed in the cooler. 🤔

0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

I have purchased these items from Wholefoods, but forgot to scan to get those 80 scans. Can I do scan from home? Any input? 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gsg  for .32, I wouldn't chance having my account locked or people would scan products at home all the time.  That's my take on it. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

🥛 This offer went up to 1800 kicks again at Whole Foods.  At $5.99 - $7.20, it’s a $1.21 MM for both the plain and vanilla.  I grabbed plain, and the pending kicks are only 1500, but I anticipate 1800 will be awarded based on similar quirks in the past.

Nique
Deal Ambassador

That’s interesting, mine is for 1,200 Kicks.

I have a good supply of nondairy milk to work through. This product was okay. It’s very creamy, and I can definitely taste a difference from almond milk.

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

I was just at whole foods SK had this back 50 scan and 1800 buy.  Price in store was 5.99

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Just picked these up tonight! along w/some extra scans in other stores tonight, nice MM.  (Ended up with 200 extra kicks just for walking by a TJMax that is next door to my Whole Foods!

0 Likes