cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM at WM: Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Reset

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

***Edited to remove CDC-I wasn’t able to get it to scan as an included offer!***

I’ve been waiting for these stars to align! 

• Check your WM Ibotta gallery for $3 back each on Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Hair Reset Products. There’s also a $3 WM bonus WYB2. 
  • In SB there’s a $6 back on 2 deal, which can be used up to 2x per month.
  • In CDC there’s $1 off
  • Go to WM and BUY either 2 or 4 Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Hair Reset Products (shampoo, conditioner, anti-residue scrub or serum). Scan your products in the Ibotta app and read the fine print in SB to be sure you’re getting the correct products.
  • Submit to IB, SB and [edited to remove CDC-I wasn’t able to get it to scan as a valid offer]
  • If you buy 2, it’s 6.97x2=13.94-9IR (6+3 bonus)-6SB-[no CDC]=1.06mm (pre-tax)
  • If you buy 4, it’s 6.97x4=27.88-15IR (12+3 bonus)-12SB-[no CDC]=.88oop (pre-tax)
  • Girl, wash your hair!
5 Replies

Re: MM at WM: Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Reset

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver
  • @Tikiki  I like how you laid out the offers above.  I've been wanting to try those hair care WM offers but the prices still seemed kind of high with just the IR alone.  Now, I just need to find them at my local WM.
0 Likes

Lollykins
Skilled Saver

My IB offer is only $1 off each Pure Clean product with the $3 bonus.  But I got lucky and found these on clearance for $3.50 each at one local WM.  That made them $1 each, which was fine.  I'm looking forward to trying the minty scalp scrub!  🧊

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Sorensoj Thanks! I’ve learned from the best! All of you! I hope you find them! 
@Lollykins Still sounds like you got a good deal!

A note for all: CDC did not accept the product as a Garnier Fructis product for its current coupon in the CDC App. I’ve edited my original post accordingly.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki  I bought mine on Wed when the Ibotta offer was only $1 back.  But I got the $3 bonus for purchasing the shampoo & conditioner.  Had trouble with cdc, so I sent a ticket to CS and they credited me the $1.  However, MyPoints is being a real PIA and not accepting my receipt submission for the products.   My first ticket was closed as I 'landed in the incorrect place for support', whatever that means.  Like I was following *their* directions.   I went back to the email and found another link, so hopefully it's going to a real person who will review the receipt.  I'm thinking it might have to do with the clearance price.  My friend bought them at regular price at her WM and she got her credit on the first scan. 

Anyway, this morning I was going through my emails and came across one from Garnier.  It's a survey with a reward to print a coupon for $3 off 1 Pure Clean product.  The coupon prints limit one per household per day.  So I went back to the neighborhood WM and thankfully there were still some bottles on the shelf.  I got the scrub treatment (which they had several bottles left) and the last conditioner.  Same thing happened when I submitted to SB, it's under review.  I'm hoping they'll at least credit me for the 1 bottle, since the other has a q attached!

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@MelissaR Ooooh! Good to know with the CDC. I haven’t had great luck with their customer service so I just let it go. 🤔 Maybe I should try again.  Hope everything works out with SB. 🤞 They’ve been good to me lately, but not always in the past. I think the most important thing with getting things accepted is to have very clear pictures with a solid background. 

0 Likes