cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Galbani Cheese at Publix - FAS

Lollykins
Core Shopper

Get 2 free packages of Galbani cheese at Publix, and it's not even on sale!

Shopkick has a bundle to receive 1500 kicks [$6] WYP 1 Galbani 1882 fresh mozzarella and 1 Galbani chunk mozzarella cheese.

Buy the 8oz sliced fresh mozzarella in the deli section for $4.49 and the 8oz block mozzarella in the cheese section for $2.99.  Use 2 x $1 off coupons available to print here:

https://galbanicheese.com/offers

It's actually a 0.52 MM!  And their fresh mozzarella is delicious!!😋

6 Replies

Re: MM Galbani Cheese at Publix - FAS

SaverGirl67

I did this offer this past weekend. Not sure if everyone gets the same offers but my Publix app had a $1.50 coupon on the block mozzarella. 

Thanks for sharing this!

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

There are blinks for $2.00 Galbani fresh mozzarella or block cheese. Galbani block cheese is on  sale $4.29. Buy 1 fresh at $5.49 and block at $4.29, use coupons for $4.00. Total coming to $5.78. The shopkick is giving back $6.00. The rebate came back one time, the 2nd tame it came only 600 kicks for fresh mozzarella cheese.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Lollykins @SaverGirl67  Thanks for sharing the deals and coupon info!  I actually found $2.00 blinkie coupons in-store, so I used two of them.  I also had two different DQ’s for $1.50 in my Publix app. One of the DQ’s stacked with the blinkies, but I’m not sure which one at the moment, as my Publix app still shows both DQ’s.

$4.49 + $2.99 = $7.48 less $4 blinkies less $1.50 DQ - $6.36 SK scans/kicks = $4.38 MM

0A919933-EDC0-4F3B-AC49-9CBE104F7687.jpeg

Lollykins
Core Shopper

It gets better!  Now CO51 has a $2 back offer on the block cheese.

Screenshot_20211202-083748_Checkout 51.jpg

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Lollykins  I see the same offer on Swagbucks too!  Although I doubt it will stack with C51 since it’s the same.

Also, as an update to my earlier post, the $1.50 Publix DQ that stacked was for the 1822 fresh variety.  I think the reason why the “block” DQ didn’t stack was because it was $0.99 post-blinkie ($2.99 less $2.00 = $0.99), therefore the $1.50 DQ would’ve brought it below zero???  That’s just a guess though.

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@cjwoody  My experience at Publix has been that it doesn't matter.  I've done some couponing there where they had to give me a gift card for the overage when I checked out!  (That was one of my proudest moments, BTW.)

With the digital coupons, I really think it depends on how they have them set up in the computer system.   I can never tell which DQ are going to stack with PQ and which won't.  I guess truth is none of them should stack, because they're all mfg coupons.  But sometimes you get lucky.

0 Likes