cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moneymakers today

Janet1964
Super Saver

I had a couple of surprises today. at Walmart, I bought Poise Ultra Thin Pads 28 ct. only bc I had a $3 coupon that was expiring today. I was okay that the Ibotta would not pay for the 28 ct, it was still a good deal at 4.84 less 3 coupon = 1.84, right?

well, when I scanned it at SCO, it rang up at 1.84 instead of 4.84. So I cautiously scanned the coupon thinking it would reject it - it worked and deducted 3.00. Then when I scanned my receipt for Ibotta, it paid 1.50 for the Poise. Making this a 2.66 mm. Cha Ching.

I did not realize that the Remix had three offers on Fetch. I bought it for the Ibotta offer of 1.50 to finish the ww bonus and was surprised when fetch gave me 3700 points making it a .26 mm.
I went to Kroger and finally found the Merci chocolates. I got 5 at 4.99 each with a 1.50 Ibotta and 1.50 KCB - so 1.99 each. And it counted for checkout 51 paid me 1.00 for a birthday sweet.  I can now celebrate my birthday all month! I also bought 3 bags of air heads with .75 Ibotta and .75 KCB. and Kroger gave me a 4 pack of muffins and a coupon for $9 off $90 which I did with the help of Merci and Klondike Shakes & Cones. My freezer now has an entire shelf with just ice cream products, frozen pies and sugar free cool whip.

10 Replies

Re: Moneymakers today

SaverGirl67

@Janet1964   Nice shop!!  Thanks for the inspiration. 

Janet1964
Super Saver

@ Of course, Ibotta only reimbursed me for 1 Merci and not 5. They are all in a row on the receipt and I edited and scanned all 5 before submission. That happens EVERY time with Kroger. So right now, I am short $6.00. I put in a ticket.

SaverGirl67

Yes. There seems to be more issues lately. My Sprouts receipt -which only has 3 items on it- hasn’t cleared for days and because it didn’t clear in time my bonus didn’t come through either. I put a ticket in a day or 2 ago but still waiting. Hopefully it’ll get worked out soon. 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

You got me at: one shelf in my freezer full of ice cream and pie! 

I bought 1 Merci from Kroger with a digital coupon on the app. It hasn't given me the cash back, even though I had it checked. I guess I need to call Kroger customer service again.

Enjoy your treats.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 @Welshcar

SunnyD rollling catalinas at both Meijer and Kroger

I bought two SunnyDs, at Kroger for $1 each; and it triggered a $1.50 catallina WYB2 on future trip.  

It sad 'redeemable at Kroger', but I took it to Meijer and bought 2 there for $1 each, and successfully scanned the $1.50 cat, triggering yet another $1.50 WYB2 catalina.

Then I went to another Kroger and bought 2 more for $1 each, redeeming the Meijer cat.

So I once again have a $1.50 WYB2 SunnyD cat.

Am getting these for 25¢ each since the SunnyD cats are rolling.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Poise Brickseek Link

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=181454675

Enter your zip code and check inventory.   Not so accurate at times, but if you are already going to the store, maybe worth checking out.  Other Poise items may also be marked down at some locations.

Some stores near me show up at $1.21 or $1.84, yet others are $4.84

Happy hunting.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

Can you either screenshot your ACTIVITY portion for that receipt for the REMIX, or alternatively list the different bonuses from there.   I only see one REMIX offer, but there are bonuses for cereal.  Just curious if I may get the same deal.

Great finds.

I think I figured it out on my own.

Someone (perhaps @FelskyNY ) mentioned in another thread that there are two Remix FETCH offers (1500 + 1200).  I only have the 1500 but others have two I guess.  Also, the 1000 cereal WM bonus seems to be linked to REMIX.

So I imagine most would either get $2.50 off or $3.70 off, depending on what offers they have.  I'm assuming everyone has the 1k bonus.

My ibotta is $2.50 off.   So if I get $2.50 off FETCH (1500  + 1000 bonus), that makes it free for me.

So, it is worth others looking into their ibotta and FETCH offers to see if they can score a free one.  Even if you aren't certain of the 1000 FETCH bonus, it seems a good deal at $1.

kingnelly84
Shopper

What is kcb?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@kingnelly84 

KCB = Kroger Cash Back      A rebate program for Kroger stores

0 Likes